VIP'ers, please contact me for VIPstyle mag

dutchie101

Not sure if this is the best place for this thread, but i cant seem to find the few VIP style Camrys/Aurions ect that are about the place. I have a contact in Japan that looking for Aussie VIP cars/photos to be forwarded to her for publishing in VIPStyle magazine in Japan. They are looking for VIP Cars from all over the world, being one of Japans premier VIP founding companies they are interested in the VIP scene here..

If anyone is interested, can you please pm me or at least pm me a thread or two of your car so i can have a squiz and we can take it from there.

Thanks VIP'ers :)

^_^

Im curious in what category do people think my car falls into just white aurion with wheels I guess ?

the ones mentiond above would be a must though i think also vfx s is vip I think all black sexy as

Its open to any Aussie VIP'ers. I dont make the decisions re what the editor will publish, all i can do is put forward your pics and Bio's.

51DER, PM me some pics, your car is pretty near and close to VIP. Just cause its not scraping on the road and we arnt using air-bags doesnt mean its not VIP, although that wouldnt hurt :D

Im curious in what category do people think my car falls into just white aurion with wheels I guess ?

the ones mentiond above would be a must though i think also vfx s is vip I think all black sexy as

G'day Micheal...IMO your rides a little VIP and a little sporty,i'm in the same boat as you,no bodykit or chromies only leaves the track spec look for us :P ...i think a big a$$ bodykit & big chrome rims are required for full VIP ohhhh yeah and dumped on it's guts.

Chrome rims arnt all that VIP actually. Thats more DUB style. You will find plenty of BBS, black centred polished lip rims, colour coded rims and downright strange combos in VIP style. I think the American scene has tainted the true VIP look. Deeeeep dish is normally far more common than chrome in japan.

Im sorry but none of these cars you have mentioned are VIP... actually to have a VIP car you must start with a VIP platform car... which are Lexus GS, LS or ES cars, then Nissan Presidents and other makes Nissan made... we can only have VIP inspired cars.. then again its not about size of rims... 22s on an Aurion is sexy but not VIP inspired, they are all about fitment and stance, stretching your rubber to get the lip of the wheel sticking out, crazy camber and getting it as low as possible to the ground. VIP also doesnt stop with the exterior, interior gets the VIP treatment also, with GARSON and Junction Produce gear.

Sorry to be so negative, if you want to see VIP inspired cars these are some examples.... im sure you now get the idea?? I am not bagging any1 out but i just thought i should set the record straight.

post-17041-1269554428_thumb.jpg

post-17041-1269554462_thumb.jpg

post-17041-1269554514_thumb.jpg

post-17041-1269554609_thumb.jpg

I guess they want to see Aussie style VIP cars. Thats why i havent looked to hard at the "FLex"us range, cause thats all they see over there. I know there are the traditional platforms, but thats what they see in Japan daily. Why recycle their cars that have been imported here and show them off as ours? They are simply jap VIP cars sent here, they are not Aussie VIP cars. I see that as pointless.

Funny enough the examples given are indeed NOT from the typical platform you have mentioned, its a Camry as we can see. NOt to get picky but at least show people an example of what you are trying to say. Like i mentioned, we arnt allowed airbags, so the true VIP slammed look is all but impossible for most. Nor do we have (or most) have access to VIP aero parts or companies, Australia just doesnt have the market (nor enough cash). Only people with contacts and LARGE sums of money can pull it off.

Im aware of the full VIP treatment, but not many else are. You have to give the VIP inspired cars a look in, cause thats what we have available here.

Trust me, i was looking at opening a JP shop here, but you try telling any toffee nosed Lexus, Merc or BWM or non existent Nissan luxury range owner to VIP his car out and they will just laugh and turn the other way. VIP is a very nische market, we know that. Thats why not many people know the tru "bippu" style. Also our laws make it all but impossible. Why spend 100k or more on a VIP'er thats totally illegal and will get pulled over and defected at the drop of a hat? In Japan the law looks the other way, they are more interested in actually stopping crimes, not stopping people enjoy their cars.

Dont bag out the people who are looking for VIP style, its at least a place to start, and those that are taking some initiative to do so should at least be given the chance to show their wares to the world..

I would also like to put it out there that i think VIP styling can be undertaken by a number of platforms, not just the ol typicals. Some my frown upon this, but here in AUS, we just dont get new luxury sedans at a reasonable price, and i think the luxury VIP style or inspiration can be applied to a number of other platforms. I think the Luxury styles of VIP can be subtlety applied to anything (except a commodore or falcon!! ) even a statesman may get away with it if done properly (eeewwww, i shudder at what i just said!! :o ). Look at the Aurions, Camrys etc and there is plenty of smooth style there. Torago's, hatches and small sedans can fit the bill too. I just dont think the recycling of Jap cars to AUS then claiming them as Aussie VIP is the right thing to do, and i dont think the Japs would appreciate it either.

cheers Lee and Mick I think without the air bag sus then it is harder but Im still working on some things for mine that will hopefully make it at least a bit more vip ;)

Ill see about some pics also cheers dutchie101

Urs is a sport Luxury.. Hahahah.. I don't dare to classify my car as a VIP yet, it needs the max inch wheels ur car can get and an Air-sus is a must + the mad audio system. I'll be glad to add evrythin but the fund limits my option.. =(

cheers Lee and Mick I think without the air bag sus then it is harder but Im still working on some things for mine that will hopefully make it at least a bit more vip ;)

At least, You'll have to change your body kit to make it more VIP imo.. :spiteful: . Dun worry, Ur items are on their way to the grand VIP road.. :toast: , Too bad it won't make for the picture for now..

yeh I have to say i'm VIP inspired lol a wanna be aussie VIP. Nobody else was gonna do it to a camry so that what makes it unique lol

My car in real life is low but then in photos it doesnt look that low :nono:

Yea, in sydney, I hardly see any. Got a fren who owns camry, but still stock.. Wish I've spotted u at least once to see how wicked ur car is..

Urs is a sport Luxury.. Hahahah.. I don't dare to classify my car as a VIP yet, it needs the max inch wheels ur car can get and an Air-sus is a must + the mad audio system. I'll be glad to add evrythin but the fund limits my option.. =(

At least, You'll have to change your body kit to make it more VIP imo.. :spiteful: . Dun worry, Ur items are on their way to the grand VIP road.. :toast: , Too bad it won't make for the picture for now..

yeh I have to say i'm VIP inspired lol a wanna be aussie VIP. Nobody else was gonna do it to a camry so that what makes it unique lol

My car in real life is low but then in photos it doesnt look that low :nono:

Yea, in sydney, I hardly see any. Got a fren who owns camry, but still stock.. Wish I've spotted u at least once to see how wicked ur car is..

Aussie VIP = holden caprice (2001 and newer), G6E Turbo.

traditional vip cars = merc s class, bmw 7 series, toyota celsior, aristo, y33 gloria

vip inspired = all other luxobarges that have everything except an engine