Dutchie's 09 ZRE Levin ZR

dutchie101

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish, It would be good if that were true..but that dont stop bored cops that just wanna stop you to have a look, then slap that canary on

canary_border_fancy2.jpg

If i really believed that, trust me, i would have gone for some pretty hardcore offset :spiteful:

hahaha be a balla :D if u do ill buy some fatter rims :P 18x9.5 20+

Coils installed today. Its driveway friendly still, so when it all settles in a week or two ill drop it some more..

** WARNING DIRTY CAR & DIRTY WHEELS **

coilover01.jpg

coilover02.jpg

coilover03.jpg

coilover04.jpg

Need to space those rears out by 5mm too. Ill get onto that.

Cheers guys, now my HID auto level is sooo far out, i only have around 4-5m of low beam light!! :clap: Hopefully Toyota tools can fit me in tomorrow for the Auto level short out/reset. I would do it myself but bit sh*t scared to short out the OBD plug :o

Oh and one of my cheapy SMD parkers blew today too, just ordered a pair of PIAA terra 6000k to match the Garax HID replacement bulbs.

Cheers guys, now my HID auto level is sooo far out, i only have around 4-5m of low beam light!! :clap: Hopefully Toyota tools can fit me in tomorrow for the Auto level short out/reset. I would do it myself but bit sh*t scared to short out the OBD plug :o

Oh and one of my cheapy SMD parkers blew today too, just ordered a pair of PIAA terra 6000k to match the Garax HID replacement bulbs.

Yeah, I still haven't got around to correcting the level of my headlights yet..but it's been like this for so long, kinda use to it..lol

Well all is good, but after today's wash, i noticed some new scratches that were not there before the install.. Ill be dropping in tomorrow and showing them... one up and down over the rear drivers panel and two up and down on the passenger front. :angry: I think they will polish out, but still i think they should see...

Thanks guys B)

Ride is great, turn in is far sharper,flatter and faster :ph34r: its set reasonably hard at the mo, was 20 but i dropped it to 18 all round tonight. Might soften it tomorrow and see how it goes. Normal roads are fine to good, potholes are ok except for the lunar craters we have here occasionally! they are harsh. Ill put pics up of the dial extensions for the rear that just come thru the rear interior, nice neat job.

Washed it today, cleaned the rims and gelled the tires. Ill get some more snaps tomorrow if i have time. Front is not far off where i would like it, rear need to come down around 10mm but see how the setup settles over the next few weeks.

For now im happy. I bloody forgot to measure the works internal hub size so i can order those rear 5mm spacers tho!! Oops!

:toast: Excellent work Pete,what a difference a few mm make..18" you say,going by the last pic you prob dont need spacers unless you want super fat..Do the springs clear the rear sway bolts with ease? narrower than the Eibachs?

MORE PICS :)

Heya John.

So glad to get rid of that gap! Springs clear the sway bolts easy. Like i mentioned before, the cusco ones are very low profile flat round headed bolts that sit in there, the spring and retainer clears it easy. You might have to change bolts if you still run into the same problem. Not sure what bolts you've got. I would say yes they are narrower than the Eibachs but i cant confirm till i measure them.

Yeah i need the 5mm spacers, the rears are just a little too far inside the rear guard for my liking, so 5mm will bring them out nice and flush. Im picky about stuff like that :rolleyes: fronts are fine, if i had smaller rubber, like 195's sucked off i might opt for 10mm rear and 5mm front spacers, or 15mm rear and 10mm front :spiteful:

Hopefully the car is still clean tomorrow for more pics :lol:

Car is looking really sweet!

Where and how much are you getting your spacers? I need some 3-5mm ones for my car too.

From Japan, made the same size as the ZRE/Auris hub with 72 or 73mm(cant remember and tired tonight sorry) . No more small diameter slip ons, these are full face same diameter spacers. Bloody exy tho.

Hrmm like the sound of everything except the exxy bit <_<

Is the ZRE hub the same as ZZE (54.1)? Do they make 4x100 pcds? My Volk Racings are 73mm as well I'm pretty sure :unsure:

I don't think I could ever go as low as you have. Props to ya :toast: