DJKOR's Aurion - Rev. 2

DJKOR

Damn Lucky.. I'd have to order a set, which gonna cost me a fortune. Dun know if they're worth the value. So a set means Front and Rear sway?

Edited by VF-X

Dun know if they're worth the value. So a set means Front and Rear sway?

If you ask me, they are worth every cent. The way it affects the car is just amazing.

And yeah, a set being the front strut brace and rear sway bar.

• Like 1

the bars are by far the best money you'll spend on your car... well, apart from full comp insurance... :P aye daryl! :lol: hehe

+1....thank god for full comp.

Great to see your enjoying your new toy Daryl :) ...and how easy is the new color to maintain,gotta love team SILVER.

I've got to get off this site - you keep inducing me to spend more money on my car.....I'm going to digest the cost of the new Kappa's first and then get onto this Ultra Racing crowd for a set of bars - unless anyone out there wants to part with theirs, my bank manager would be very appreciative :rolleyes:

dont let the costs digest... just buy buy buy buy buy...

then one day down the track you'll be sitting there and it'll hit you... then you'll think "holy fuq i've spent a lot of money on cars over the years! but it was so worth it!".

:lol:

Damn you Secaboy - I've just ordered the Ultraracing front strut tower bar....now to work out how to hide my car mod'ing problem from my wife :whistling:

I think I'll tell her that its a safety device, maybe part of a mandatory Toyota recall...

"part of a mandatory Toyota recall"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

thats the best excuse ive ever heard!!!

just to add to the voice in your head... you really need the rear sway bar as well... with just the front bar in hard cornering, you might find it becomes tail happy... then your wife will DEFINITELY not believe that its part of a safety recall when your car is wrapped around a poll... *touch wood!!*

Damn you Secaboy - I've just ordered the Ultraracing front strut tower bar....now to work out how to hide my car mod'ing problem from my wife :whistling:

I think I'll tell her that its a safety device, maybe part of a mandatory Toyota recall...

LOL!

Anw, you've made a bad move, not the idea of buying the Ultra-racing. PM me to know WHY!! Hahahahah... :spiteful:

So anyone thinking now of upgrading to a TRD since you are all in the spending mood? :lol:

Anyways, today after work I headed over to Willowbank. Because I went straight from work, I went for a run in full street trim which includes spare wheel and subwoofer/amplifier.

I'm a little bit on the disappointed side of things because I was really hoping for a 13.7xx run with at least 103mph trap speed. Personally I think this would have easily been possible if I could have launched it harder. The TRD is definitely more touchy with launching compared with the Sportivo. Looks like when I get a good set of grippy tires, then I will head back for maybe one last time since I'm kind of over the 1/4 mile now.

So today's best run was:

13.827s @ 101.31mph

Times_1.jpg

• Like 1

So anyone thinking now of upgrading to a TRD since you are all in the spending mood? :lol:

Do tell me if there's a price for value TRD (Althou not as good value as urs), 3500SL and black. I'm poisoning a mate to get an Aurion. Althou I hate her to get any Aurion really, either a brand new Aurion with lots of features that the pre-facelift doesn't have, or the Supercharger.

LOL!

Anw, you've made a bad move, not the idea of buying the Ultra-racing. PM me to know WHY!! Hahahahah... :spiteful:

Hey Vik

Tried to PM you to see what I did wrong (like I dont have enough of that from my wife :rolleyes: ) but your box must be full or something.

LOL!

Hey Vik

Tried to PM you to see what I did wrong (like I dont have enough of that from my wife :rolleyes: ) but your box must be full or something.

Damn this inbox is small. Anw, done... :P

how do you go with all the power in the front wheels? Wouldnt be much fun in the wet without traction control. If they made a RWD version I would buy it.

Sorry about the loss of your previous aurion.. But wow.. Look what we have here!

Looks great! Nice time on your 1/4 :)

Edited by kolourhero

I probably should have done this like ages ago, but congrats on the new car. She's so beautiful. Would love to go for a ride in her one day, if I ever can drag my ***** out again... lol

disappointed

you gotta be kidding me, 13.8 is a scorching time, remember you are driving an aurion after all

no no, disappointed is when some lil upstart in a car that looks like it was designed in a matchbox factory rips your lil stivo up heading down the freeway, (*&@*&@# colt

whitestivo

disappointed

you gotta be kidding me, 13.8 is a scorching time, remember you are driving an aurion after all

no no, disappointed is when some lil upstart in a car that looks like it was designed in a matchbox factory rips your lil stivo up heading down the freeway, (*&@*&@# colt

whitestivo

hahahaha and no doubt it will too :P, maybe you should just get one, all that torque on tap for you phil, and dont try and say yeh but yours had HP up top. 113kwatw is your current can i recall? well the other OSH117 colt that ray was driving that night got 125 atw, and i leave him behind now.....hehe cmon stop letting it eat at you :P