Beware Tempe

Yeah but i mean, did they scratch it, break it, destroy it completely? I love how some places have a big name yet a ***** reputation.

bottom right has been cracked from under to about 3cms on the front.

sean

Yeah but i mean, did they scratch it, break it, destroy it completely? I love how some places have a big name yet a ***** reputation.

sean

Maybe u HIT ANOTHER POLE SEAN???? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

sean

Maybe u HIT ANOTHER POLE SEAN???? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

hahaha maybe lol

sean

ok just washed the car and found more damage that was not there b4 i went to tempe left eyelid has major scratchs going from top to about half way also spent about 20mins cleaning off tyre black of the rims they had a just sprayed it where ever on the tyre and rim and blue paint transfer on left rear quater panel man never going there again

sean

p.s i went straght from tempe home and then to club meet then home again

sean

I'd be threatening them saying you'll call consumer affairs.

Mind you, you got no way to prove that they damaged the car. It really sucks when they won't even OWN UP to the damage. Makes you want to go on a rampage!

Companies like that WILL go out of business once they've screwed everyone over. You should also post this in Auscam too mate

http://auscam.org/forum/members-recommenda...-buyers-beware/

I was going to buy some rims through them and ship them up here... but after seeing this kind of stuff, they won't get any business from me.

I'd be threatening them saying you'll call consumer affairs.

Mind you, you got no way to prove that they damaged the car. It really sucks when they won't even OWN UP to the damage. Makes you want to go on a rampage!

Companies like that WILL go out of business once they've screwed everyone over. You should also post this in Auscam too mate

http://auscam.org/forum/members-recommenda...-buyers-beware/

I was going to buy some rims through them and ship them up here... but after seeing this kind of stuff, they won't get any business from me.

yeah im warning everyone about them. not to be racist or anything i reacon if i was a leb they would have told me but cause im not they didnt cause it is owned and run by lebs.

sean

Holy Sh*t.. That is a huge crack... There's no way you did that and not notice it. I've been to tempe and their place is ****ly-crowded.. And the way they step on gas pedals when moving cars, i'm not surprised if they bump cars once in a while.. But for this much...

yeah im warning everyone about them.

Problem is the kids getting their licences who think the tuning world is like F&F are drawn to them because they style themselves to be the 'Westcoast Customs' of Australia. For some reason ugly over sized wheels in the their gallery appeal to 16 year olds.

Case in point

B_230210_IMG_1799.jpg

Problem is the kids getting their licences who think the tuning world is like F&F are drawn to them because they style themselves to be the 'Westcoast Customs' of Australia. For some reason ugly over sized wheels in the their gallery appeal to 16 year olds.

Case in point

B_230210_IMG_1799.jpg

Ok... Bad Example, coz it looks sick to me, Try lowerin it on a Photoshop.. You'll see what I mean. :lol:.. Choose another example... :P

Edited by VF-X

Case in point

B_230210_IMG_1799.jpg

That actually looks better than 90% of the stuff that comes out of Tempe...

For all the bad **** I hear about Tempe, why does everybody recommend them?! I've had a few people down here in Tas who have suggested I buy my rims from them, and a lot of people on TOCAU seem to use them. Are they just unbelievably cheap in comparison to other places or something? I personally can't say much for their customer service, I sent them an email last Thursday arvo and still no response!