2010 Corolla Conquest mudflaps

I recently went to the dealership to get mudflaps for my new Rolla.

After much waiting when I returned, I was then told the parts weren't in, then they were, then they wouldn't fit, then they don't make them.

They were able to retro fit front ones, but not rear, saying they simply don't make them.

Any ideas on if this is true or a part number would be great.

Thank for your help.

They shouldn't be retro fitting anything.. Front mudflaps are available for facelift Ascent and Conquest only, but nothing for the rear because of the design....

They shouldn't be retro fitting anything.. Front mudflaps are available for facelift Ascent and Conquest only, but nothing for the rear because of the design....

Well I'm not sure now after their multiple responses, but there are definitely screw holes where the rear mudflaps should go. You say they are not made though, dammit.

Show them a brochure of it..Facelift brochure shows them as a set of two in accessories page...

Pre facelift brochure says a set of four....

Would you really want them on a facelift rear? The design makes it look they are moulded into it already.

Show them a brochure of it..Facelift brochure shows them as a set of two in accessories page...

Would you really want them on a facelift rear? The design makes it look they are moulded into it already.

I ended up going to another dealer, since my local weren't helpful, and I just wanted to confirm it.

It does look a little silly with the holes where the flaps should be.

The other dealer has ordered me in the rear set, according to him, for the 2010 conquest hatch.

Thanks for the help and will let you know the outcome.

• 4 months later...

I ended up going to another dealer, since my local weren't helpful, and I just wanted to confirm it.

The other dealer has ordered me in the rear set, according to him, for the 2010 conquest hatch.

Did the mudguards fit ?

If so what was the dealer that helped you, as I am having the same problem

• 5 months later...

thought i would bump this thread and see if anyone managed to get rear mudflaps for the facelift. I know that Toyota don't sell rears but they come standard on the Levin.

thought i would bump this thread and see if anyone managed to get rear mudflaps for the facelift. I know that Toyota don't sell rears but they come standard on the Levin.

Only on the pre-facelift Levin models.. NO rears available for facelift hatches at all because of the bumper design..

The only thing you can get for them is Modellista rear spats,and they are $350 before shipping

post-9535-0-59350200-1296643850_thumb.jp

post-9535-0-18743100-1296643871_thumb.jp

post-9535-0-13512900-1296643896_thumb.jp

Fronts are available from Toyota for both except models with side skirts such as Levin SX ZR and Corolla Edge..

• 6 months later...

Only on the pre-facelift Levin models.. NO rears available for facelift hatches at all because of the bumper design..

The only thing you can get for them is Modellista rear spats,and they are $350 before shipping

post-9535-0-59350200-1296643850_thumb.jp

post-9535-0-18743100-1296643871_thumb.jp

post-9535-0-13512900-1296643896_thumb.jp

Fronts are available from Toyota for both except models with side skirts such as Levin SX ZR and Corolla Edge..

Hi guys - I've found some ex toyota Japan for the facelift hatch (2010 on) - I've just ordered them and I'll let you all know in the next week if they fit!

Hi guys - I've found some ex toyota Japan for the facelift hatch (2010 on) - I've just ordered them and I'll let you all know in the next week if they fit!

Interesting to see what they are because Toyota didn't make any for facelift rear.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Auris-Rear-mud-flaps-/290588665203?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a86f2573

Well this picture shows a facelift rear bumper with mudguards if anyone is thinking about it.

Ah well there you go,I stand corrected. Toyota Europe not Japan.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Auris-Rear-mud-flaps-/290588665203?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a86f2573

Well this picture shows a facelift rear bumper with mudguards if anyone is thinking about it.

Ah well there you go,I stand corrected. Toyota Europe not Japan.

That's them - same part number as I got. Each country has their own "Genuine Toyota Accessories" as well much like specific Country Vehicle Specifications. For example many countries don't do the same bonnet protector as we have or the factory floor mats are in a different style - both of which I have experience with!

• 2 weeks later...

I fitted the rear mudflaps that I received to my 2011 Levin ZR Hatch today. The toyota part number was PZ416E996600. As someone had already pointed out the rear bars on the ZRE152 Hatch are infact already pre drilled so it took 5 mins to fit both. They are molded Toyota Genuine Toyota parts and fit perfectly. They had manufactured for Toyota on them in the "EU" I got these from Toyota NZ.

how much,and it can fit my facelift ascent, right? Please confirm, and I will buy,

and tell me how to buy from toyota NZ

Edited by ben yip

About $85 including postage. They will fit facelift Ascent, Consquest and Levin models. Google Toyota NZ dealers and give them a call. I tried several and none were prepared to post to Oz or let me pay by Oz credit card. I had a relative go and pay for them and post them. Try EBay UK website also as there were some selling there.

About $85 including postage. They will fit facelift Ascent, Consquest and Levin models. Google Toyota NZ dealers and give them a call. I tried several and none were prepared to post to Oz or let me pay by Oz credit card. I had a relative go and pay for them and post them. Try EBay UK website also as there were some selling there.

Just checked and asked ebay UK, they said don't post to Australia.