HID'S FROM $150 INSTALLED

Hey Guys Found this website last night they are called autojoy in granville. they have Angle eyes and Hids for a good price, not sure on quality but some one on here may no more than me that can add insight. People May be interested i am.

http://www.autojoy.com.au/

the flashing makes it really hard to read... its really irritating

What flashing there is none.

Maybe its your eyes, jokes, i had no problem reading it. ;)

TRY THIS LINK THOUGH ITS THE DIRECT LINK TO THERE HID SPECIAL AT THE MOMENT

http://www.autojoy.com.au/20100126_01_hid.html

hahaha. Thanks mate. I was at work n the screen kept flashing. Worried the boss might pop outta nowhere while I was trying to read.

Having said that, what's the quality of the hid kit like?

Just called and they quoted 150 for lights and 180 for fog lights on my 05 stivo.

What flashing there is none.

Maybe its your eyes, jokes, i had no problem reading it. ;)

TRY THIS LINK THOUGH ITS THE DIRECT LINK TO THERE HID SPECIAL AT THE MOMENT

http://www.autojoy.com.au/20100126_01_hid.html

hahaha. Thanks mate. I was at work n the screen kept flashing. Worried the boss might pop outta nowhere while I was trying to read.

Having said that, what's the quality of the hid kit like?

Just called and they quoted 150 for lights and 180 for fog lights on my 05 stivo.

i import my HIDS from over seas... ive sold 18 sets now... way cheaper then the quote u got... they added another 100 bucks on top! lol...

i'm looking for a set atm, getting one for the foggys and one for the headlights... post up where you got yours or know... alot of people have got both kit's for about $200 - $250.. i'm going to just go off word of mouth for quality on this one...

i'm looking for a set atm, getting one for the foggys and one for the headlights... post up where you got yours or know... alot of people have got both kit's for about $200 - $250.. i'm going to just go off word of mouth for quality on this one...

I seriously cannot believe you all want to pay this much for HID's...

mine cost me ... drumroll please... $70 inc postage!

and they are sitting at home, i took them out lol :lol:

however, its whatever your instincts tell you, i had mine sent from china or asia somewhere... and took a chance, and i was quite happy with them, i only removed them, cause i found out they were BRIGHT AS F!!! :P

Keep looking around, there are always other options available... (if anyone is interested, i can sell you my kit)

Also, for those playing at home, HID's are illegal in Reflector headlights... but you already knew that XD

Evo

however, its whatever your instincts tell you, i had mine sent from china or asia somewhere... and took a chance, and i was quite happy with them, i only removed them, cause i found out they were BRIGHT AS F!!! :P

Keep looking around, there are always other options available... (if anyone is interested, i can sell you my kit)

Also, for those playing at home, HID's are illegal in Reflector headlights... but you already knew that XD

Evo

Yeah I bought mine for about $70 too off ebay. I think most ebay ones are about the same quality anyway. Installation isn't hard at all as well so you could save yourself a bit of money there.

Evo

serious? dam.. almost got completely ripped off.. what about angel lights? are they a hell lot cheaper too? casue i was thinking about getting them from the guy..

Evo

serious? dam.. almost got completely ripped off.. what about angel lights? are they a hell lot cheaper too? casue i was thinking about getting them from the guy..

Have a look with FAQ. I have seen a post about thier angel eyes with photos on this forum.

I also posted today in Camry section about angel eyes off ebay.

I have trouble searching in the new look forum though

Spied