New Website Layout

Steve

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did they get rid of Club-bot with the new layout, I noticed the ebay forum has been closed, I'm not saying its a bad thing though.. I'm saying good ridance lol :lol:

Try clearing your browser cache, IE6 tends to not pick up changes right away...

It's showing up a lot better at home on FF :)

A lot of my earlier gripes seems to be fixed. Now to get used to the new location of most things, so hopefully in a couple days I'll be happy again ^_^

ninja edit: forgot to thank Steve for the effort he has gone to with the update. More security is always a plus too.

Colour scheme for me at the moment is definitely a killer.

Is it possible to offer different colour layouts like they do with vBulletin where you can choose from a few that the forum offers?

Club bot got shot, thrown in the bin nuff said ;)

We intend to release a skin for the people who dont like the colour, this will be designed to suit the eye at its very best, plus for people with disbilities. This will be available at some point, but not sure when, we have many pressing things to do.

IE6 is not supported, in fact nowhere supports IE6 anymore, probably very insecure as well.. most IE stuff is anyway.

CKeeping in with the reddish theme what parts are the most striking and do you head in? comments on a postacard ;)

does anyone else find the new layout too cluttery ? i found the new post list harder to read and less organised as the old one.

maybe its just the red everywhere.

just my thoughts =]

Well I must say as an Essendon supporter I am loving the red and black everywhere :P

Theres white in there too, you know, so its actually the mighty Saints colors! :toast:

Edited by Paradigm

Site is great. Thanks Steve!!!!

I personally like the colours, but the old colours were better especial when you consider people might be viewing the website at work.

My only gripe is placement of the "add reply" when posting. It is too far down from the text box and adds that extra scroll down just to submit the reply. If you run Google Analytics (or any analytics) you will note that the majority of users are on laptops with 1200x800ish resolutions. I suggest moving the "add reply" button to directly below the text box and optimising the website for laptop screens.

When tryng to access the members photo's it's saying an error has occured and i'm not signed in...anyone else having dramas trying to look at members rides?

When tryng to access the members photo's it's saying an error has occured and i'm not signed in...anyone else having dramas trying to look at members rides?

Yes, few things i click on come up board message,sign in...

Things i want to click on are behind something or over lapping..

Messages SUCK

Bits and pieces every where.....

**** **** ! Oh and when i look down to see how many viewing,its just me. Iam surprised i have seen tumbleweed across the screen... AAHHHGGGG Hate it

Where did the Lo-Fi view go? This was great for browsing through the site on my old Windows Mobile 5 phone. I'd like to see this back.

Still can't access members photos including my own :( do i have to reload all my picks again?

and is the REGISTRY with all our mods listed gone or shifted somewhere else?

also under my avatar i've only got the view gallery icon (which dosn't work anyway) how do i get PM me & add friends icons?

still trying to get used to the new look,50/50 on whether i prefer it to the old format,one thing i do miss is the old colors,was so much easier to see whats going on at a glance.

also under my avatar i've only got the view gallery icon (which dosn't work anyway) how do i get PM me & add friends icons?

You won't see the 'PM' or 'Add Friend' icon under your own avatar when you are logged in yourself. Every other user can see them though.

You won't see the 'PM' or 'Add Friend' icon under your own avatar when you are logged in yourself. Every other user can see them though.

Ahhh i see...i mean i don't see but i understand,thanks mate for clearing that up.

A good job so far a refreshing more modern look to the page. tone the red down a little, its a bit much on the 42 inch monitor. lol must be half asleep, complaining about the red when ive got half a page of red car !

Still can't access members photos including my own :( do i have to reload all my picks again?

Iam in the same boat Lee.. Also when i get a message or so called "conversation" comes up on the right in a window and cant open it right away,can only see half the window, and then to reply it gives you a million options ****

I know Steve said it should be all ironed out in about a month but iam still confused on all the new stuff :help:

Iam in the same boat Lee.. Also when i get a message or so called "conversation" comes up on the right in a window and cant open it right away,can only see half the window, and then to reply it gives you a million options ****

I know Steve said it should be all ironed out in about a month but iam still confused on all the new stuff :help:

Hang in there buddy,hopefully it will be all sorted soon. :D