New Website Layout

Steve

Out of curiosity, is anyone here able to find the "Mangage Subscriptions" or whatever page you used to go to when you signed up for silver membership? It seems to be hiding from me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Out of curiosity, is anyone here able to find the "Mangage Subscriptions" or whatever page you used to go to when you signed up for silver membership? It seems to be hiding from me.

I was looking for that the other day too,had no luck...my membership is due end of this month. :unsure:

if you find it let me know...thanks Daryl.

What are the benefits of the silver membership?

Theres a few extras...more message space,members lounge (i think this is Silver only) and prolly some other stuff i missed.

the main reason i do it is to help support the club,it's only a small amount of money per year and i'm sure every bit helps...more members should step up and support IMO.

also we get the cool SILVER tag under our avitar :D

Also you get to edit your posts ninja style.

But the main advantage is knowing that you have supported a site where you go on frequently and ask for help and help others out.

After a few weeks of trying it, I've grown familiar with the new setup and I don't particular find it that much greater than the previous software.

Of one particular issue is the search function, which has now become almost useless. The old style you can narrow your search to find exactly what you wanted - this new search is easily inferior to the old style and will definitely result in more people posting new topics instead of searching the archives to previously answered questions etc.

My biggest issue now is using the forums on an iPhone (I can't speak for other portable browsing devices).

It simplifies everything too much and I can't access personal messaging.

• 1 month later...

Since the new layout up on top right where it says sign in I can only see half of it and below that where is latest posts the twitter,you tube etc icons are in front of it. From today where above members have posted in a thread it shows time of post,well now all that is compressed to thin line, and other places too.

and yes I am computer illiterate :huh: do I need to update something?

Since the new layout up on top right where it says sign in I can only see half of it and below that where is latest posts the twitter,you tube etc icons are in front of it. From today where above members have posted in a thread it shows time of post,well now all that is compressed to thin line, and other places too.

Are you using Internet Explorer 7? I get the exact same problem at work, but at home on Firefox 3.5.9 it's all fine.

Are you using Internet Explorer 7? I get the exact same problem at work, but at home on Firefox 3.5.9 it's all fine.

Yes I am,would 8 be better? have firefox too but dont like it.not sure which one though.

i have recieved feedback that the new search capability isnt as ideal as the old one .... reality is the old one still exists its just not linked anywhere .... will try and get it placed somewhere more visible

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search

• 3 months later...

I really miss the blue TOCAU :(

I thought I would like black/red but I was wrong,its looking cheap & nasty to me now

I totally forgot what the old way looked.

Where here's a blast from the past for you:

di-1012863143447.jpg