ZRE Foglights and fuse box help

Ok as the topic states, i need some help. So lets just start with the simplest and dumbest question.i have used the search button, but with the new layout, the search looks at ford forums australia. lol, so lets start with the questions.

1. where is the fuse box in the zre corolla? I know its stupid, but i cant find it. at the moment im looking at my car manual and it just has the layout and says 'under the instrument panel'. i've look under both the drivers and passenger sides and cant find it.

2. Today i tried installing my foglights, and after a day of work. It doesnt work. At first i wired up the acc cable from the switch to the power cable off the relay which is connected to pin 30. I tried to turn it on and think i might have blown a fuse due to incorrect wiring. I then wired the acc to the wire off pin 68 which is for switches and it still doesnt turn on. Im not sure what to do anymore, i dont have money for an auto electrician because my car service is coming up. But from my understanding everything should be fine. Everythings prewired so i connected the lights. I currently have the acc cable from the switch to the green cable behind the relay which is pin 68 for switches. I have the switch grounded as well. If all is connected correctly in the prewiring then the switch should make sense and gain power when the car is on through the acc and run in a circuit? or am i missing something because I have one more white cable coming out of the switch but have no idea what its for. In the guide that came with the foglights it says its a cable that connected to a wiring harness.

If anyone else has any ideas what i can do to make it work then that would be much appreciated.

Ok as the topic states, i need some help. So lets just start with the simplest and dumbest question.i have used the search button, but with the new layout, the search looks at ford forums australia. lol, so lets start with the questions.

1. where is the fuse box in the zre corolla? I know its stupid, but i cant find it. at the moment im looking at my car manual and it just has the layout and says 'under the instrument panel'. i've look under both the drivers and passenger sides and cant find it.

2. Today i tried installing my foglights, and after a day of work. It doesnt work. At first i wired up the acc cable from the switch to the power cable off the relay which is connected to pin 30. I tried to turn it on and think i might have blown a fuse due to incorrect wiring. I then wired the acc to the wire off pin 68 which is for switches and it still doesnt turn on. Im not sure what to do anymore, i dont have money for an auto electrician because my car service is coming up. But from my understanding everything should be fine. Everythings prewired so i connected the lights. I currently have the acc cable from the switch to the green cable behind the relay which is pin 68 for switches. I have the switch grounded as well. If all is connected correctly in the prewiring then the switch should make sense and gain power when the car is on through the acc and run in a circuit? or am i missing something because I have one more white cable coming out of the switch but have no idea what its for. In the guide that came with the foglights it says its a cable that connected to a wiring harness.

If anyone else has any ideas what i can do to make it work then that would be much appreciated.

Bro, dont use that STUPID A55 GUIDE!!!!!

Fuse box is located under the passenger foot well, theres a piece of black plastic that needs to be removed. (it just unclips, give it a little tug) and theres the first set. Under that bit of plastic if you look carefully theres a little cover with a diagram of what each fuse does, underneath that little cover is the actual fuses. Hard to miss.

And then if you open the bonnet theres fuses on the right hand side under a black cover. with 2 spare fuses. (a 10amp and a 20amp)