Planning to get a CAI for Stivo

Hey guys im planning to get a CAI for my 04 stivo, im tossing up between Injen and AEM, i have had a look through some of the older topics on CAI's but it hasn't been as helpful so im hoping you guys can help share your views. I was interested in Injen and AEM because from what ive read they both seem to increase low end power, for those who have had either installed share what they think. I was also wondering if the part numbers in the stick are for the corolla sportivo prefacelift and where would be best to get either of these intakes, thanks alot guys your help is much appreciated.

Hey guys im planning to get a CAI for my 04 stivo, im tossing up between Injen and AEM, i have had a look through some of the older topics on CAI's but it hasn't been as helpful so im hoping you guys can help share your views. I was interested in Injen and AEM because from what ive read they both seem to increase low end power, for those who have had either installed share what they think. I was also wondering if the part numbers in the stick are for the corolla sportivo prefacelift and where would be best to get either of these intakes, thanks alot guys your help is much appreciated.

Why not try a CES CAI,tried and proven performance,easily available,heaps of people on TOC swear by them, like me.

I've had a look through at some of the topics on CES intake as well but it seems quite expensive, i most interested in the Injen intake as it seems to be highly reccomened

all CAI's that ive seen on the stivo have produced results which were approx 1-3kw @ wheels within range of one another ..... and everyone has heard my rants here before regarding dyno numbers ..... so this being said i'd be very interested to hear from whom ever believes they could actually feel the difference driving 1 cai vs another .....

all the mentioned cai's are made by reputable brands and have been proven to net great results ..... what look do u want under ur bonnet is about as scientific this decision needs to be

I think i'll be getting the Injen CAI, for those who have installed the intake on a prefacelift sportivo confirm if this is the correct part number to purchase RD2075P? because the part number sticky isn't direct in which corolla it is for, thanks