WHAT DO YOU REACKON CHROME OR BLACK??

HEY GUYS HAV JUST ORDED SOME CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS FROM EBAY FOR MY SPORTIVO I CHOSE THE CHROME ONES,, BUT WHAT DOES EVERYONES ELSE THINK? BLACK OR CHROME?? I WAS GOING TO GO THE BLACK BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE CLASHED WITH MY BLACK CAR.. PLUS HAVE A NEW TRD SPORTIVO BADGE COMING THIS WEEK , LOOKS PRETTY SWEET.. SLOWLY DOING IT UP.. PLUS AM GETTING A BIG 60CM TRD DECAL OFF TIPTOP SIGNS ITS AWESOME.. =)

post-18172-12709442574_thumb.jpg

post-18172-127094429751_thumb.jpg

post-18172-127094431603_thumb.jpg

Edited by sportivo chic

to be completely honest, i would've tinted the original ones, but its your car so your the one who has to be happy with it. saying that, the chrome ones dont look that bad, depends on how you mod the rest of your car i suppose.

I'd have suggested black. I had chrome ones on my old car and they looked good, but the chrome finish looked a bit cheap and tacky. It was a silver car though, too. I reckon on a black car it might be a bit of a contrast conflict.

And you have to wonder why people bother asking a question like this AFTER they have made their choice.

It's like a 50/50 chance of feeling happy that you will get everyone saying how good of a choice you made.

And you have to wonder why people bother asking a question like this AFTER they have made their choice.

It's like a 50/50 chance of feeling happy that you will get everyone saying how good of a choice you made.

LoL... De javu Daryl? Silver TRD VS Black TRD. The different is you got people on ur back w/ silver unlike this chrome thingy.

Ah no ! i havnt decided yet, i chose chrome over black because i thought with black and chrome the contrast of one an other would look good because i seen a black sportivo with black lights and it looked a bit much... so dont be a smart ****.. thanks for your opinions everyone else =)

to be brutally honest i prefer the other design that is available for the zze ...... i had the chrome finish in the other design and eventually got sick of them so upgrade to JDM runx tail lights ..... just my opinion