c-one wing tips, aftermarket grill and eyelids

Kenshin X

sorry mate, didn't make it clear before, the going price is 170 dollars but if i get enough people, they can be down to 130 per pair... :)

edit: actually it was clear i just read the post again... :)

cheers

Edited by Kenshin X

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys! good news! i've able to source out some topstage (not c-one) eyelids for the facelift corollas!

The going price is 80 dollars per pair. If I can get more than 10 pairs, he is able to make them 60 dollars per pair!

Material is fiber glass and they come unpainted. pictures are available here

http://www.topstage.com.au/

come on guys need more interested pplz!!! :D

As stated before, there is a few issues with Topstage...

taken from the FAQ:

Other then Genuine, there are a few options that can be chosen when looking for a new bodykit, parts etc. other then Toyota:

Carmate - replica C-One kits made of Fibreglass

C-One Japan

TRC Tuning

Topstage - Fibreglass kits - NO LONGER RECOMMENDED

The last time i did the group buy, the stuff that i sent to i think was 123prozak and possibly a few others, he infomed me that the quality was sh!thouse, and had to be fixed up, but he did that and is now happy with them... but don't expect as much of a high quality as C-One, my wingtips are silky smooth straight and ready for paint...

But, its more of a hit n miss, so you might be lucky, if they do it properly :o

just my 2c

Evo

As stated before, there is a few issues with Topstage...

taken from the FAQ:

Other then Genuine, there are a few options that can be chosen when looking for a new bodykit, parts etc. other then Toyota:

Carmate - replica C-One kits made of Fibreglass

C-One Japan

TRC Tuning

Topstage - Fibreglass kits - NO LONGER RECOMMENDED

The last time i did the group buy, the stuff that i sent to i think was 123prozak and possibly a few others, he infomed me that the quality was sh!thouse, and had to be fixed up, but he did that and is now happy with them... but don't expect as much of a high quality as C-One, my wingtips are silky smooth straight and ready for paint...

But, its more of a hit n miss, so you might be lucky, if they do it properly :o

just my 2c

Evo

thanks for that evo. yeah i agree with you on the "hit and miss" TBH the wingtips i had weren't all straight, but the body shop took care of that for me :)

as for the eyelids, i haven't looked at the quality of them, but i think best if painted by professionals if u want the finish to be like factory. all the imperfections can be smoothed out by the body shop/panel shop. u pay a bit extra but at least u know its gonna be done properly. in the end i think its cheaper if u pay less for the part and then get it painted by body shop.

hope this helps guys :)

DANNY123R: yep i can get them for u if you want but i'm not sure if he will do a discount for u on the rear lids.

Cheers :P

Wicked well put me down for facelift wing tips, front eyelids and the rear at this stage, depends on the price of the rears but im keen.

i'll ask for you sometime today, cheers

hey guys, i feel that some people are worried about the quality of these products from CC.

when i pick them up, i will open every single box and check that the parts are in good nick and part numbers are correct, otherwise i will not accept them and will demand a swap for a good/correct one. will check all parts and screw holes for cracks nicks etc before i send them to people. after this its in aust post's mercy :(

i'll try to make the group buy as smooth as possible without any hiccups. B)

cheers

hey

not so interested with the wingtips but am interested in the eyelids

however $80 for some fiber glass???

what is the diff between the pre-facelift and facelift model

i have an 05 stivo

thanks

hey

i have an 05 stivo

thanks

the head light is different from the facelift and pre facelift... 05 will be a facelift model.

hey

i have an 05 stivo

thanks

the facelift headlights have the tear drop headlights, whereas the pre-facelift have the rounded off ones. hope this helps

Prefacelift

check my front view of car on top

Facelift

post-14801-127190694978_thumb.jpg

yeah, c-ones in the pictures here are 170+ so getting these for 80 bucks is a bargain.

better if more people buy if i get 10+ people he is willing to do it for 60 bucks a pair :)

Edited by Kenshin X

The first picture isn't prefacelift...

It's a European facelift...

omg thanks for that i was doing it in a rush and didn't notice! :P updated post!

hey

i do know the diff between the pre and facelift models

i meant the diff between the pre-facelift eyelids and the facelift eyelids cause u have them up for $35 and $80 respectively.

i also wana buy a CAI so will probs save my money for that unless they get really cheap