Opinions on new Sportivo

Hey guys i recently just got a 2005 Toyota Corolla Sportivo and i was wondering what should be done to it, in appearance and performance wise :) . This is my first post and on forums so yeah lol.

Welcome to the forums, im still nube too.

If I was you, check out all of the pinned sections such as the CAI/SRI buyers guide.

also theres many sections on suspension.

Most people reckon that you should built the car up as an NA so suspension is a good mod

My first mod was my tyres n its unbelievable how great the car feels with fresh shoes.

Let the modding begin

welcome .... as stated .... check out the pinned threads and search for anything else u are after as chances r it has been covered .....

regarding mods .... i'd slapping a big a.r.s.e turbo on it ..... but then again thats just me ;)

oh cool some interesting ideas that i might consider :) . what u guys reckon about a pod filter and would anyone have an idea to fit it in? my mate and i took a look and it looked more complicated cos of the sensor and other things :S .

Hi buddy,

Make yourself a "my ride" thread, and show us your car...

and tell us where you're from? syd? perth? BNE?

This place is great for getting ideas, just gotta search...

i suggest u look up each area of the forum, so u get an idea of what's where....

btw, congratz on the stivo

what colour did you get?

Chrono.

Congrats on the stivo mate. Yeah a few of us zre boys normally meet up on most friday nites. We're from the west side. On ideas; depends what your after. A nice street cruiser daily, a quick point to point, track car. There are many options to choose.

If your staying with stock rims, then definitely new tyres. Bridgestone/Toyo/Yokohama. For improve handling and control.

Lowering for better looks and improved handling and centre of gravity. Lowering springs (king springs/pedders/eibach) or if you got the money coilovers (buddy clubs/trd). Or go more suspension stuff like swaybars and strut braces to stiffen chassis

Exhaust system and cold air intake (CAI). Helps engine breathe better.

A lot of stivos i see around normally are lowered, exhaust, CAI and HID's lights. Its up to you.

Johnnie

oh yeah thanks for the infos. i had some of those in mind and dunno which to start with. and for the muffler tip what u guys reckon about a canon on it ? would it look weird?

Unfortunately a few days ago my stivo lost 2 wheels :( is there anyways to make it more prtotected ? and i was wondering why the alarm didn't go off ?

lost? are you telling me some **** put your car on bricks and took two wheels? :blink:

i know this kind of thing happens to oem integra type-r wheels and such, never heard stivo wheels gettin stolen.. :blink:

i feel threatened :ph34r:

yeah they left my right side of my car on a jack cos they couldn't steal the wheels on the other side. im thinking of getting an exhaust now for my car. any tips? hows a canon sound ?