07/08 Kluger Grande Accessories

That's right time to move on. The old girl has got to go. (21 months old) I have roof bars, bike racks X 2, sidesteps, rear rubber cargo mat and believe it or not a second spare wheel (brand new rim and tyre) as required for my long interstate trips. And isn't this car the one to do these trips. Any realistic offers considered before my baby goes.

• 6 months later...

That's right time to move on. The old girl has got to go. (21 months old) I have roof bars, bike racks X 2, sidesteps, rear rubber cargo mat and believe it or not a second spare wheel (brand new rim and tyre) as required for my long interstate trips. And isn't this car the one to do these trips. Any realistic offers considered before my baby goes.

Hi there,

Just wondering if you still had any stuff you were wanting to sell and also where you're located?

Interested in the roof bars, bike racks X 2 & rear rubber cargo mat.

• 2 weeks later...

What's your location and phone contact? Thx

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

Toyota Allex - Exhaust

2. 3

Brand new Prado 2022 with intermittent engine/transmission stutter

3. 0

How do I find the build month plate on 2023 Rav4

4. 19

2GR-FE Idler Pulleys

5. 1

Toyota Allex - Exhaust

6. 0