[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

i will be there for a short stop gotta rush back to pick up oldies take them to airport.

silva, you still coming out tonight? any luck with my knife?

If you do and have a spare TOCAU sticker laying around, I would gladly love to purchase it from you. My car is missing this minor but important detail.

Daryl stickers are on the way. Ash as for the knife I have done every I can to find but no cigar. Will chat to you tonight.

Was good put even more faces to names tonight. Was a bit of a cold one tonight.

Sorry I didn't realise you brought your mates out Jason. Here I was thinking that our good meeting spot was being sussed out for future meets for other groups.

Also Anthony, damn that cold air really was great. When I planted it to accelerate onto the highway, boy was I up for a surprise. I had never felt my car drive like that before... then again, I've only had it for a month and haven't driven it in weather like this.

It was a good night, Good to see some old faces and the usuals as well. Hey, i'm becoming a usual.

Mick, I'll try to get to the light this weekend, if not, I might have to take you up on your bush mechanic skillz next week.

It was a good night, Good to see some old faces and the usuals as well. Hey, i'm becoming a usual.

Mick, I'll try to get to the light this weekend, if not, I might have to take you up on your bush mechanic skillz next week.

everyone loves my skillz

I'll be there this week as per usual. Won't be able to stay too late though.

For those that are driving down to Sydney for the national meet, can I suggest we organize some stuff tomorrow night? Ie when we are leaving Brisbane?

It'd be good if we could drive together as a group. Also, I'm looking for a co-driver asap. Otherwise, I wont drive down and I'll just hitch a ride with someone else.

Anyway.... See you guys tomorrow night... :)

I'll be at the meet for sure. You know I hate missing out on them.

Unfortunately I most likely won't be driving down with you guys, depending on which way work goes. I also prefer to drive during daylight hours now for reasons which may or may not be obvious.

I know what you mean Ash. I wouldn't mind having a passenger as well since after driving interstate quite a bit, boy does it suck driving on your own. But if you can't find someone, don't use that as a reason not to take your car down.

daryl: its more so the fact that i cant drive that long in one hit... im sure to fall asleep and have an accident...

especially if we're leaving at night after work... :(

so yeah... need to find a co driver... otherwise, i might see if i can talk a mate into coming along... :lol:

Just a quick clarification, those mentioning they will be there in this thread are referring to the loop right... seeing as this is the thread for it.

I won't be at that thing that SB has mentioned.

P.S. Don't forget a jacket tonight eh. May be a cold one.

Just a quick clarification, those mentioning they will be there in this thread are referring to the loop right... seeing as this is the thread for it.

I won't be at that thing that SB has mentioned.

P.S. Don't forget a jacket tonight eh. May be a cold one.

The meet for me. :spiteful: