[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

Shame really, you guys missed a great meet. More cars than an Inala-ite can count turned up.

A few good displays of putting power to the ground as well, seemed to draw a few towies who rocked up waiting for something to happen. Damned vultures.

Even did some on the spot mods to DJKOR's exhaust. Took us awhile but driving behind him now you can really see a difference.

300 posts! WOOHOO. Already feeling rather Spartan :)

Edited by Steven

Good to see those that turned up tonight. Thanks as well Steven for the help drilling through that muffler shroud thing. Damn stainless steel and the awkward drilling position.

Nice meet tonight.

Funnily enough, speaking of dodgy people I witnessed a fill-up-and-run at the Kangaroo Point Mobil tonight. The occupants of the Mitsubishi Magna was of African descent.

Funnily enough, speaking of dodgy people I witnessed a fill-up-and-run at the Kangaroo Point Mobil tonight. The occupants of the Mitsubishi Magna was of African descent.

Well one more thing to add to the list of things seen :lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.... man that Lexus just doesn't suit you. It doesn't seem right with you driving it. You need to be much older to fit it better.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.... man that Lexus just doesn't suit you. It doesn't seem right with you driving it. You need to be much older to fit it better.

hahaha

I don't mind driving it, but I still prefer my Camry :) Either that or we say... dump it, put on more aggressive rims, headers, exhaust.

That should do it :toast:

hahaha

I don't mind driving it, but I still prefer my Camry :) Either that or we say... dump it, put on more aggressive rims, headers, exhaust.

That should do it :toast:

this! VIP it out man!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh...

nice and dirty...

looks like i've been driving through mud and dirt... oh wait, i have been... :lol:

post-7867-127553104925_thumb.jpg

Too bad you're not gonna come to the annual meet Ash..

I'm guessing 1 of the surprise award is the dirtiest car throughout the forum... You could win it easily.. :lol: :lol: :D :P