[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

Hi guys, sorry to butt in. I'm new to the forum and guess the Brisbane crew would be the closest to my hometown of Bundaberg. I'm pretty keen on a track day or such at qld raceway or lakeside but the qld raceways website doesn't seem too informative. Any of you guys know if a group can hire the track? Can you just turn up and drive? What are the requirements regarding car and safety gear? Would it be something the forum members would be interested in? I have a friend who would probably be keen for the drive down but he runs a ve commodore sv6, would any car be welcome or would it be strictly toyota. I've owned a 2007 Aurion prodigy for about 4 months now and just want an excuse to wring it's neck and find it's limit (not to mention my own limit in this car) without worrying about speeding fines.

Hello Everyone!

Longtime no see, Hope everyone is doing well up in sunny Queensland. In other news I've recently traded the Onion in for a Ford Focus Sport. Was able to attain $7,500 trade in knowing the state it was in I thought it was an offer I didn't want to refuse.

Hope everyone is well :-).

Edited by Hsimah

Btw guys how stupid of me. I didn't even think of meet ups until I saw this post. Are the meet ups still happening currently? My name is Kim and i am 28 yrs old. I would love to rock up and say hi and get some advices frOm you guys and girls in relation to mods i.e. exhausts :)

Keen to meet you guys and girls

:)

Be patient, he signs in very rarely however I have one of the TOCAU sticker thingys spare that I'm happy to pass on to a good cause.

Meets happen every week like clockwork, you're more than welcome to come.