[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

based off all the bitching and moaning that went on last time about the aussie cars being there, i'm obviously not welcome... lol

im keen to come if someone wants to give me a ride though... :D

You can park next to the commo, i just park down the end out of the way, nobody gives me any stick

do a tough lap through at idle first north.

I have to bail on tonight. F***ers at Hyatt Sanctuary Cove need onsite assistance.

Edit: And I even went to the effort to shine my car up earlier. FML!

Despite the "small" gathering of motor vehicles, it was fun for a quick pre-catchup before Thursday (yes I actually dragged my **** out there, and parked as far away as possible to ensure that I got thoroughly soaked before leaving).

Great tales told as well. I sure someone's son is now far more worldly-wise than he was before he was dragged along tonight...

Despite the "small" gathering of motor vehicles, it was fun for a quick pre-catchup before Thursday (yes I actually dragged my **** out there, and parked as far away as possible to ensure that I got thoroughly soaked before leaving).

Famous last words indeed!

bike was still there, but not where we left it. old mate has freed it and had it chained to a pole.

Chained much better this time?

.. It's like he's challenging us. I don't know HOW it was freed, but to put it right back there again is like daring us to do better.

I don't feel like backing down...

Great tales told as well. I sure someone's son is now far more worldly-wise than he was before he was dragged along tonight...

Tom is alright, he hears and sees worse at his mum's house

bike was still there, but not where we left it. old mate has freed it and had it chained to a pole.

Is it likely to be council workers that moved it back?

Or am i assuming too much of BCC workers?

Is it likely to be council workers that moved it back?

Or am i assuming too much of BCC workers?

You're assuming too much; unless they stood around while they watched the apprentice do the wok.

I'm trying to think of other things we can do.

yes dee, you're assuming WAAAYYYYY to much from BCC workers.. no way in hell they did anything more than the absolute minimum to get by... :lol:

good meet tonight... shame about the rain, but it was the first night driving the car in the rain for me... damn you really have to take it easy around corners... :o

dee, wtf is going on? you becoming a regular now! :lol:

yeah, i like you guys :D

why would you? I hate them all... bastards.

I know the feeling.

I just hate them so much!!!! :angry: