[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

i only suck on special occasions... :ph34r:

:lol:

depends... i might do a "soarer girl" and get drunk instead of coming out... :lol:

what's your excuse? is the falcon broken?

just drink at the meet, i do

dee: its technically not "broken"... its not working how ford intended it (although, thats debateable judging by the response from their "service" department)...

just cant be ****d driving far with my bung knee...

its only getting worse, so the more i use it, the worse it gets...

got to about lunch time today and could barely stand on the stupid thing...

mick: well, if someone is willing to pick me up from springfield lakes and drop me off at home, i'll be happy to be your "drinking buddy"... but i somehow cant see anyone going that far outta their way! :lol:

andrew: ROFL @ the last comment!!! HAHAHAHAHA

dee: its technically not "broken"... its not working how ford intended it (although, thats debateable judging by the response from their "service" department)...

its only getting worse, so the more i use it, the worse it gets...

got to about lunch time today and could barely stand the stupid thing...

It's a choice you made, so live with it :D :D :D

So you're saying Ford intended for that POS to run without problems? :lol:

I'll be out tonight for a visit.....

lies :P

sorry boys and girls but got a phone call about 20 minutes before I was about to leave and my wife's grandmother was literally gasping her last breath before passing away early friday morning so a stint at the nursing home by the bed was where I was on thursday night till quite late....

Hope this excuse is plausable for you young Mick!! You know when i say i am coming to a meet that i am almost always going to be there!!!!! Maybe this week i will try again as I have friday off work for the funeral.

sorry boys and girls but got a phone call about 20 minutes before I was about to leave and my wife's grandmother was literally gasping her last breath before passing away early friday morning so a stint at the nursing home by the bed was where I was on thursday night till quite late....

Hope this excuse is plausable for you young Mick!! You know when i say i am coming to a meet that i am almost always going to be there!!!!! Maybe this week i will try again as I have friday off work for the funeral.

Sorry to hear that Brenn. I hope Jen is coping ok.

I'll be out tonight for a visit.....

lies :P

that is a plausible excuse...

my condolences to you and your family.

i'm out.

Haha :P

Sarah is lucky she's got you. Willing to give up a night out with the boys (and girl) to spend time with her. How sweet!... We know what you want...

Speak for yourself, I for one am entirely clueless :P

i'm out.

Sarah is lucky she's got you. Willing to give up a night out with the boys (and girl) to spend time with her. How sweet!... We know what you want...

Might have something to do with Sarah's baking.

I'll be present. Will go to Hoppy's first to add another coat of wax. Dee, if you want we can add another to your little baby as well.

Then we can think about waxing your car! :toast:

I'll be present. Will go to Hoppy's first to add another coat of wax. Dee, if you want we can add another to your little baby as well.

I'll be there about 6.30. Even if she does only get a wash this time

i'm out.

It's sarahs birthday lol