[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

Sorry kids as DJ said I have to pull out of tonight's activities due to my parents flight from Hawaii being delayed. Was going to be like 7.30pm but now it is 9.45pm so seeing as I am picking them up I kinda have to be there.

I spoke to DJ this morning and gave him the route i was going to take. Shouldn't be a late night for those concerned....

Was an awesome cruise. Had a couple of moments as Lawrence experienced first hand . :P (Fairly new white lines are best avoided when braking and initial cornering) AND holy smokes Darryl is blistering!

Was a good night as always. Mountain cruise was certainly fun. My apologies again for my driving Steven. I failed to state that my driving is more like (as Mick stated) a psychotic mental patient. Was probably not what you were expecting.

I have also learnt that my TRD is getting rather annoyed with me pushing her around a mountain. First she decided to have a spasm where the throttle was killed for a good few seconds (after what sounded like her leaning out and misfiring in quick succession), then she decides to ping for a brief moment some time later. Well that's what it sounded like.... a metal on metal tapping sound when the throttle was pushed past 1/2 way.

Thanks Anthony for letting me ride shotgun... the camry sure does fly now... big improvement from the last time we did nebo in her. Yes you scared me... and Darryl... he's TOO F##KING FAST!!!... we almost kept up to him until the camry decided to show off some sideways action.

Oh and Thanks Mick for the brownies :)

Seems like a aurion party lol. Can i bring my lux to one of these meets? If all goes well at the workshop it should be ready by Thursday and after 2 months of no driving it ive got itchy pedal foot

Its not all Aurions. There's a few rollas and yaris' too

Oh and even a girl!

Edited by HDACHE

ash u live at northlakes how am i going to get to your house lol? and home ?

its ok, if u where southside id be keen

nah bro... im at springfield lakes now.

so its no problem with me coming past your place... you still at the same house next to the petrol station?