[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

Actually he didn't make any negative comments in reply to you. He only provided reasonable answers which responded exactly to the statements or questions you asked. His comments got archived because I had no choice because it would make no sense in the thread after I removed you content.

He did as well as yourself, including your use of profanity.

Apology accepted.

Actually he didn't make any negative comments in reply to you. He only provided reasonable answers which responded exactly to the statements or questions you asked. His comments got archived because I had no choice because it would make no sense in the thread after I removed you content.

Apology accepted.

He really didn't and I know because I went through all his posts again and confirmed that.

I never said I didn't make any negative comments. I acknowledge that I did but anything said was in response to what you had posted which will of course look negative. Sure I used profanity, however if you read it like it was written in the statement you would have noticed it said:

"... doesn't prove s***"...".

I could have simply said "... doesn't prove anything...." and had the same result. In either case, it's not a direct 'name calling' use of a statement so don't try to make things look bad when they aren't.

Good to see you have accepted some sort of apology, but that definitely wasn't coming from me.

Good to see you have accepted some sort of apology, but that definitely wasn't coming from me.

Or anyone, but if this phantom apology shuts him up it's good enough.

Can we just ban this clown already and all of his other aliases? like flag one of his 2 IP address ranges and just be done with it?

On a good note - does anyone have any objections to Moog and Marty from Mighty Car Mods attending one of our Thursday night meets?

On a good note - does anyone have any objections to Moog and Marty from Mighty Car Mods attending one of our Thursday night meets?

srsly?

seriously dude - spoke to Moog today... i told them how much is on week to week in Brisbane and he said they were keen to get up here sometime... will coordinate between them and the JDMST meet but they'd be attending a TOCAU meet also as this is one of the things I mentioned happened on a weekly basis... could be some good cover for the forum - or just make us look MAAAAAAAAAD! because we're on MCM... lol...

no need to pay dude, lol... just make sure there's something in it for them...

they get to record a documentary style video showing the difference between different car styles and get to see some cool *****, and we get to have them grace us with our presence...

all forums and clubs have approved of this, and any other events are public so no approval required...

just waiting on them to let us know when they are good to go and its as good as done...

Branno, you can't even find your way to a meet, let alone find your way around an engine bay. :rolleyes:

Doesn't mean you'll have it done in a reasonable time! :)

Haha, Andrew, chasing the bite I see. It will be done in reasonable time considering the work required. The wiring loom will be my biggest hurdle.

Edited by trentmeyer23

Wait till my respray which will be after my LSD install? Which btw, Adrian is really excited about because this is the first time he has done a whole car and not just a single panel here and there. He is going to a couple of test panels with different degree of satin for me to choose.

Just had to fire an email to the Toyota NZ people to see if they have some parts for the LSD install.

Apology accepted.

Hahaha. This guy's funny.

oh noes... now SHE'S on here too... :ph34r: :P

am i the only one that doesnt know what/who MCM is? :lol:

www.mightycarmods.com

get educated.

Any idea when mcm is going to be around?? Just so I can make sure the battery is charged and have some fuel in the kombi!!

Just for the stir factor eh??

Any idea when mcm is going to be around?? Just so I can make sure the battery is charged and have some fuel in the kombi!!

Just for the stir factor eh??

nothing set in stone as yet - they just said that they're keen and wanna get up here and check it out and will let me know more when they have funds, time off work, etc...

lol i'm waiting on baited breath...

I was meant to get this interest going earlier but never got around to it. Remember how we were discussing a go-kart night? Well what do you think we should do. Should we just pick a Thursday night and make use of the Le Mans Track with 4 sessions in the Schumacher Karts for $95 and work out a way to team race, or should we enter in for a single round in their monthly enduro? Details on the enduro are here:

http://www.kingstonpark.com.au/pdf/team_challenge.pdf

The next round is on Thursday 21st of July. If we did that, remember we would need to arrive for registration at 5:45pm which may be a bit too early for most of us. So maybe the first option may be better. That way we can rock up at like 7pm etc and work it out from there.

I was meant to get this interest going earlier but never got around to it. Remember how we were discussing a go-kart night? Well what do you think we should do. Should we just pick a Thursday night and make use of the Le Mans Track with 4 sessions in the Schumacher Karts for $95 and work out a way to team race, or should we enter in for a single round in their monthly enduro? Details on the enduro are here:

http://www.kingstonpark.com.au/pdf/team_challenge.pdf

The next round is on Thursday 21st of July. If we did that, remember we would need to arrive for registration at 5:45pm which may be a bit too early for most of us. So maybe the first option may be better. That way we can rock up at like 7pm etc and work it out from there.

I'd be fine with either. But don't pick me for the Enduro; we'd just lose.

Team name 'TOCAU Soft Cogs'