[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

Talk about a big meet. Was good to have a larger crowd again despite our cool weather.

Hell yes. Nice to see so many cars and the mood was so vibrant.

sorry to anyone that I may not have chatted to as much... was in a ****ty mood from work and i was tired and cold :(

was good to see you out Tara... once again sorry I didn't talk much... sorta just kept to myself and ppl i know... stupid work...

be good if it could start being like that every week lol...

sorry to anyone that I may not have chatted to as much... was in a ****ty mood from work and i was tired and cold :(

was good to see you out Tara... once again sorry I didn't talk much... sorta just kept to myself and ppl i know... stupid work...

be good if it could start being like that every week lol...

yeah defs. its up to all of you though, get your asses out every week

We shall be too.

Good o. Clutch goes in next Tuesday so you can give her a beating tomorrow night.

I wouldnt... dont want it to completely crap out..

I will try to be gentle on the clutch.

who u trying to fool? >:-D

To be fair, he babied the clutch so much last week. I thought he was going to tear it up.

celica will not sound happy tonight xD something round driveshaft came loose but it will be there a little after 930 sounding like a screwed bearing lol

I'm sorry guys and girls, but bitches take preference. And this certain one would rather me parked in her garage instead of being out in the cold at that hard to find place called Gregory terrace.

I'm sorry guys and girls, but bitches take preference. And this certain one would rather me parked in her garage instead of being out in the cold at that hard to find place called Gregory terrace.

sif you are parking your little car anywhere buddy :P

No they dont.

*whoopish*

Up yours Mick :P but seriously, 2 weeks ago I was flying, last week it was my dads birthday, this week it's the bitches. I never seem to have the opportunity to come out. But next week ;)

Up yours Mick :P but seriously, 2 weeks ago I was flying, last week it was my dads birthday, this week it's the bitches. I never seem to have the opportunity to come out. But next week ;)

pedobear-meme-generator-the-best-thing-about-high-school-girls-i-get-older-and-they-stay-the-same-age-549f87.jpg

stfu excuses excuses.

2 weeks ago I was flying*. 1 week ago it was my dad's birthday**. And this week it's the bitches***. And yet I still make it to the meet! :whistling:

*around a corner on Nebo

**it was actually, funny coincidence

*** B)

celica will not sound happy tonight xD something round driveshaft came loose but it will be there a little after 930 sounding like a screwed bearing lol

I'll have a look.