[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

I shall be there this week to pick up some goodies. :-)

And yes it is no where near as cold as washing the car at 7am in shorts and a t-shirt in Sydney.

I'm definitely going to be there in my own car. Scheduled to pick it up tomorrow around 3pm... well that's what the guy said on the phone this morning.

I shall be there this week to pick up some goodies. :-)

And yes it is no where near as cold as washing the car at 7am in shorts and a t-shirt in Sydney.

I don't know about you, i was having a great time!

I don't know about you, i was having a great time!

You're just a freak! :lol:

Damn straight. The only time it was too cold was @ that pie shop. Up high, little shade and in full wind; that was cold. :blink:

i *should* be there... but these early morning / late nights for the football is killing me!!

i had a 'micro sleep' on the way to work this morning... fuqn scared the sh*t outta me!!! :(

i has your shirt.

relocate the meet to go and look at jdmst. me and mick aurion are going and i assume big D, mick wheeler and north will be there, we are the regs. brenden come for a look there are lots of civics <3

relocate the meet to go and look at jdmst. me and mick aurion are going and i assume big D, mick wheeler and north will be there, we are the regs. brenden come for a look there are lots of civics <3

thats not a half bad idea... i was gonna skipt this JDMST one since TOCAU was on, but if we just go to that instead it would be cool.. that said, JDMST is further out and not as 'cosy'

Thursday, 24 June 2010, 7:30pm.

I'll be there. No offence to the usual Brisbane meet, but if this is where most of the regulars are going to be, then that's where I'll be.

And Mick, you have something of mine that I wouldn't mind getting off you on Thursday.

Thursday, 24 June 2010, 7:30pm.

I'll be there. No offence to the usual Brisbane meet, but if this is where most of the regulars are going to be, then that's where I'll be.

And Mick, you have something of mine that I wouldn't mind getting off you on Thursday.

Your bag of dildos? or the UHF?

well quite obviously it would be the bag of dildos... sif you'd even have to ask! :lol:

well, if most of you losers, i mean people, are gonna be going to JDMST, then i'll either come there or go home and sleep... mmmmmmm, sleep is good... sooooooooooo tired...

excuse my ignorance but: What is JDMST, where is it exactly, does it cost anything etc etc

JDMST - JDM Style Tuning

It's a car forum catering for JDM cars/mods/scene... similar concept to TOCAU meets (e.g meet up, park, talk sh*t, etc)

excuse my ignorance but: What is JDMST, where is it exactly, does it cost anything etc etc

JDMST - JDM Style Tuning

It's a car forum catering for JDM cars/mods/scene... similar concept to TOCAU meets (e.g meet up, park, talk sh*t, etc)

Where do they meet in hamilton?