[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

Ash, you live right near me. I'm not really sure where to go, can I follow you?

you could if i was leaving from home, but i'll be going straight from work (ipswich)...

might i suggest that we all meet at the loop earlier and then go from there?

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Brisbane+Queensland,+Australia&ll=-27.443173,153.08356&spn=0.009074,0.016512&t=h&z=17

Is a link to the location..

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE IT OUT, nor act like a ****** when you are there... I know I dont really have to say this to you guys though...

The park at the end, or just randomly along the road?

I'm for a meet at the loop, then cruise off from there. That way we can advise anyone who arrives at the loop who didn't read these latest messages

The park at the end, or just randomly along the road?

That map doesn't show the completed area, but it's pretty straightforward. You just drive to the end of that road and you will see where to park.

This should give you an idea of what it all looks like. Except this time around, we will park perpendicular to the kerb, not parallel to it.

http://downshiftezine.blogspot.com/2010/06/that-time-of-month-again.html

I'm for a meet at the loop, then cruise off from there. That way we can advise anyone who arrives at the loop who didn't read these latest messages

Considering the JDMST meet is from 7:30pm and it's a good idea to arrive on or before that time, meeting at the loop before hand will not really benefit anyone meeting at the usual 8pm and have missed the details here.

Hrmmm... Going by the pictures in that link Daryl, looks like i am going to have to wash her no matter if it rains or not. Also looks like I am going to be out of place anyway.

its usually a good night guys can be hard to find a park sometimes I think that's why they are asking people to park differently although i think they will be sticking out on the road a bit

and Andrew I take my car there yours will be more than fine I reckon everyone seems prety cool there they like a nice car no mater what it is

Where and when would help me out a bit.

7:30pm the meet starts and we meet at the end of 'Macarthur Ave, Eagle Farm QLD 4009, Australia'

its usually a good night guys can be hard to find a park sometimes I think that's why they are asking people to park differently although i think they will be sticking out on the road a bit

and Andrew I take my car there yours will be more than fine I reckon everyone seems prety cool there they like a nice car no mater what it is

Holy crap .... low much ???

:lol: your ride picture in sig

Can i grab a lift with sombody from somewhere? I dont think the old V6 wagon will fit in....

what happened to the SS?

if you meet me somewhere on ipswich rd or sunnybank you can come with my and my mate? i live in forestlake so underwood isnt really on the way lol

Edited by ELEGNT

Can i grab a lift with sombody from somewhere? I dont think the old V6 wagon will fit in....

what happened to the SS?

if you meet me somewhere on ipswich rd or sunnybank you can come with my and my mate? i live in forestlake so underwood isnt really on the way lol

its getting some work done, Can meet you at sunnybank at say 7pm?

else you can ride with me in the hekitk yaris.

what happened to the SS?

sweet deal, less i have to do when i buy it haha

yeh sounds good, pinelands? at 7

what happened to the SS?

sweet deal, less i have to do when i buy it haha

yeh sounds good, pinelands? at 7

done deal

all i have to say is WOW...

thats the first meet (non TOCAU obviously!) that i've been to where there were more 'respectable' cars than POS's...

very very impressed aye! :)

certificate of participation goes to mick with his muffler-less yaris... :lol: