daikaiju's ZZE123

dyslexik

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin good!! Was great to meet you in person on Sunday - hope to catch up again at a future meet :)

HEY MAN I'AM SOO JEALOUS!!! :spiteful: lol soo clean!! and OMG i love those anttenna and those blue osramlight indicator, well modded bro! looks even betta in person. Good thing i came to the meet.hmm... i think i should blackout my headlights now... BLACK FTW!!!

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DA HELL DID U GET THAT COVER ON???

hey i told u, just unscrew the bolts normally and it comes off :D

i reckon u should paint the original one red, +20kw mate :)

Awesome mate,sooooo clean :toast: ...your mods on top of what Andy did are working very nicely,also great to meet you on the weekend and enjoyed the chat we had. :)

Cheers

Lee

Lookin good!! Was great to meet you in person on Sunday - hope to catch up again at a future meet :)

Great to have met you too Tash. Will definitely come to future meets too.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DA HELL DID U GET THAT COVER ON???

hey i told u, just unscrew the bolts normally and it comes off :D

i reckon u should paint the original one red, +20kw mate :)

That picture was taken a month ago, not recently. I ended up putting back the stock one, because I had trouble taking one of the bolts off that I told you about. I love the look of it, but until I manage to get the bolt off the stock one or source a replacement bolt from Toyota, then the cover is up for grabs for anyone who wants it, as listed in the 'buy and sell' section.

Awesome mate,sooooo clean :toast: ...your mods on top of what Andy did are working very nicely,also great to meet you on the weekend and enjoyed the chat we had. :)

Cheers

Lee

Nice meeting and talking with you too Lee. Was a pleasure! Great person and great aurion! The handling on it from me driving behind you looks superb, very minimal body roll if not any! 2 thumbs up for you mate! :toast:

HEY MAN I'AM SOO JEALOUS!!! :spiteful: lol soo clean!! and OMG i love those anttenna and those blue osramlight indicator, well modded bro! looks even betta in person. Good thing i came to the meet.hmm... i think i should blackout my headlights now... BLACK FTW!!!

Trung, forget doing the JDM headlights yourself and just sell your car. Upgrade to Lift and buy jason's car instead since JDM exterior mods have already been completed by Jase.

Trung, forget doing the JDM headlights yourself and just sell your car. Upgrade to Lift and buy Mr.Runx's car instead since JDM exterior mods have already been completed by Jase.

Yeah bro, im trying to find a way to sell my car with da lot and buy it off him with gap between maybe $3k but doubt it... :(

Edited by tru-star

• 5 weeks later...

I had my Cusco Zero-2 coilovers installed on the weekend. Bought them off a mate. So much firmer in regards to handling on bends and corners. Unfortunately, I had to replace the overly worn pillow ball mounts as they made excessive noise with the front left having 1mm free play and the right front having 4mm free play. Very noticeable on rough roads, driving up driveways and speed humps making loud clunking noises.

(edited)

Just fortunate, the bottom of the Pedder's pillow ball mounts - the camber metal piece was able to fit in the Cuscos.

Labour expense for me for the installation with ride height and camber adjustments as well as alignment came to a total of $300 on a Saturday with no pre-booking!!

They worked on my car after hours and never try to rip me off like some others would think. It’s probably, because I show my gratitude for their kind and honest service by providing them with James Boags Premium and Hoegaardens every time they work on my car, treating it as if it was their own.

I had my Cusco Zero-2 coilovers installed on the weekend. Bought them off a mate. So much firmer in regards to handling on bends and corners. Unfortunately, I had to replace the overly worn pillow ball mounts as they made excessive noise with the front left having 1mm free play and the right front having 4mm free play. Very noticeable on rough roads, driving up driveways and speed humps making loud clunking noises.

A pair of new pillow ball mounts ended up costing me $220 from my trusted guys at Pedders, much cheaper than the trade price of $295 they offer to their regular clients (car workshops in the area who spend an average of $10K - $20k per month). I’m not sure what the retail price for it is though, but probably be 150% markup on the trade price.

Just fortunate, the bottom of the Pedder's pillow ball mounts - the camber metal piece was able to fit in the Cuscos.

Labour expense for me for the installation with ride height and camber adjustments as well as alignment came to a total of $300 on a Saturday with no pre-booking!!

They worked on my car after hours and never try to rip me off like some others would think. It’s probably, because I show my gratitude for their kind and honest service by providing them with James Boags Premium and Hoegaardens every time they work on my car, treating it as if it was their own.

Congrats on the install :clap: ...which Pedders store do you use?

I go to Pedders in Mitcham,as you said they are great guys and treat your car like it was their own,i would recommend any TOCAU member to Pedders Mitcham. :)

Congrats on the install :clap: ...which Pedders store do you use?

I go to Pedders in Mitcham,as you said they are great guys and treat your car like it was their own,i would recommend any TOCAU member to Pedders Mitcham. :)

I go to the one in South Melb, just around the corner from my work. :)

How does the gearbox feel with all the TWM bushings?

Shifting feels good, prob the same as BKS's kit though. The reason I bought the TWM bushings was to try it out since I was buying the TWM SS package.