daikaiju's ZZE123

dyslexik

I've decided to revert back to having black wheels on my car. Not really liking the look of white on white now that the wheels are on it.

So I have brand new wheels ordered from Japan with an ETA of 9-10 weeks due to no available floor stock in Japan.

The enkei's can be sold with or without the tyres. If anyone is interested then click the link in my signature below or Click Me!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I see quality rims comin :clap: but what's with the new studs? longer or just wanted new ones?

longer and stronger spiteful.gif

THATS WHAT SHE SAID !! lol

soo what's the rims :whistling:

Tanabe...cool.gif

only thing is the new wheels are matt black and the center caps are chrome.. not liking the shiny, so left the caps off. Still trying to source the carbon fibre finish which is apparently been discontinued.

• 4 months later...

Spare wheel arrived from Japan this week. :yahoo:

post-14950-0-15913400-1332597739_thumb.j

Unable to use stock wheel as a spare due to the extended wheel studs. Getting it wrapped with potenza S001 :spiteful: at a special price i bought the other set of 4 last year.

yes.

I just LOL when i read your sig Duy!

yay

That's 3 likes and 2 dislikes (inc myself).

Nice car dude! :)

Cap needs less chrome. Plastidip the chrome bits and then its a yes from me ;)

Spot on. I don't like the chrome bit, but the black carbon fibre caps have been discontinued.

Nay..How did I miss these Type F's

Specs ?

Hey John, they are +42 17"x7.5. My original order last year was for the +35, but then I later found out from the supplier that they have been discontinued and that the website and parts system required updating.

What set did you buy?

Mine are black Type F's in 17 x 8 +35

Jelly man... Lucky the +35 still available in 5 stud for you.

Are you running caps or leaving it JDM style - capless?

Not sure what sizes are still available, bought mine from Japan, used,came off a Evo X and only did 500km and not a mark on them. Wasn't even looking for these, was an impulse buy,again :unsure:

No centre caps for me, EVER ... Never liked centre caps unless I end up with a style of rim that needs them..

You mentioned you bought a spare, one damaged or did just want to have new spare rim?

Not sure what sizes are still available, bought mine from Japan, used,came off a Evo X and only did 500km and not a mark on them. Wasn't even looking for these, was an impulse buy,again :unsure:

No centre caps for me, EVER ... Never liked centre caps unless I end up with a style of rim that needs them..

You mentioned you bought a spare, one damaged or did just want to have new spare rim?

I have ARP extended race length wheel studs fitted in my hubs. So the spare stock wheel in the boot became obsolete for me, as open ended lug nuts need to be used.

• 3 weeks later...

Woot! small update... arrived today..finally... i swear them dodgy Aus Post courier contractors <_<

post-14950-0-76493200-1334571199_thumb.jpost-14950-0-62985400-1334571493_thumb.j

Gonna test it this weekend when i cook crispy roast pork belly... :P