Ipad

Northy

pfffttttt... that was soooooooooooooo last month man... :lol:

glad you got one though... having used mine for over a mth now, i love it more and more... a couple of MUST GET apps for me would be:

the guardian eyewitness

photogene

pages

numbers

keynote

photoboard hd

penultimate

bbc news

ibooks

cydia (;) hehe)

Seriously tho.... I'm trying very hard not to be a troll.....

Is it really any good? Like, is it really worth $900? What do you use it for? Did it replace something you already had? Are you making sacrifices just to use the thing (like comfort, fast typing, general usability)?

I don't hate everything Apple, I just don't like anything Apple. lol. My opinion is that Apple build fences and people and apps become the sheep. Which isn't necessary a bad thing in general as it caters to the needs and delivers quality to the public but it isn't for nerds/tweakers like me.

to be honest...

i rarely use my laptop anymore...

only time i switch it on these days is to edit photo's i've taken with my DSLR...

and once i get off my lazy a$$ and buy the usb/sdcard adapter for the ipad, i wont even need my laptop for that either...

i have my logitech dinovo edge keyboard connected to my ipad for use at home... so if i want to write emails/documents/etc, then i turn my keyboard on... otherwise, the on screen keyboard is good enough and big enough for quick forum posts and surfing the net...

i have seen this really cool case for the ipad that turns it into a laptop looking thing... but its still in development... :(

http://clamcase.com

anyway, in my opinion, its the must have gadget for this year (so far anyway)... all other things that even try to come close, miss by a million miles...

mainly because of the apps you can get for it...

anywhoooooo, i love it, and thats all that matters... :lol:

pfffttttt... that was soooooooooooooo last month man... :lol:

glad you got one though... having used mine for over a mth now, i love it more and more... a couple of MUST GET apps for me would be:

the guardian eyewitness

photogene

pages

numbers

keynote

photoboard hd

penultimate

bbc news

ibooks

cydia (;) hehe)

have u tried the new spirit problem to jail!#%$k it? if its the same bootroom as the iphone, maybe its worth a try?

I just got one out of curiosity and I have to say I have found it very useful for all those task I never thought I needed it for. Best buy of the year!

The most useful app I have is called "dump report".

Basically, when you are surfing the net while on the loo doing number 2 the tilt and accelerometer measures my bodily resistance to passing stools. It measures the time taken, resistance, amount, when I'm wiping and the speaker knows when I am washing my hands. Then after, I can take a picture and facebook it to my mates and it will even measure the amount of corn ive had..

If I don't take a dump for a while it reminds me!!!

I tell you, life has changed for me.. I've never been so regular and excited over crap in my whole life.

Seriously tho.... I'm trying very hard not to be a troll.....

Is it really any good? Like, is it really worth $900? What do you use it for? Did it replace something you already had? Are you making sacrifices just to use the thing (like comfort, fast typing, general usability)?

I don't hate everything Apple, I just don't like anything Apple. lol. My opinion is that Apple build fences and people and apps become the sheep. Which isn't necessary a bad thing in general as it caters to the needs and delivers quality to the public but it isn't for nerds/tweakers like me.

For me its just another toy, the price didn't phase me at all, I actually paid some guy $100 to get me one from the apple store so i didn't need to line up :P

I just got one out of curiosity and I have to say I have found it very useful for all those task I never thought I needed it for. Best buy of the year!

Basically, when you are surfing the net while on the loo doing number 2 the tilt and accelerometer measures my bodily resistance to passing stools. It measures the time taken, resistance, amount, when I'm wiping and the speaker knows when I am washing my hands. Then after, I can take a picture and facebook it to my mates and it will even measure the amount of corn ive had..

I tell you, life has changed for me.. I've never been so regular and excited over crap in my whole life.

they see me 'trollin

also;

http://www.pooptheworld.com/

LOL!!!

awwww man.

I just realised I was sold an IPed instead of an Ipad.. man, I should have done my research first.

RoFL! Owned by the Azns... :lol: :lol: :lol:

But if it functions the same as to Ipad, and it's cheaper... Why not?

The only thing I like about apple, is that you can't get virus. I hate how to use em thou. So complicated.. Windows FTW!

Edited by VF-X

dont forget the chinese are the biggest copyright molesters of the century :P

"copyright? wtf is copyright?"

LOL

i'd go buy one :)

i think from the video it looks like its got usb connections???

and at least u can get flash on this... <_<

china's copyright laws FTW!