[VIC] - Melb -> Syd -> Melb

Alrighty......

Who from Melb is/are driving up for the Nat Meet in Sydney and where you staying? This is roughly 2 weeks away so good to pull some heads together and attempt to work something out.

I might or might not be able to drive up with you guys but I'll make the return trip for sure!!

So, let's begin ..

1 Guni - Maybe - Staying ???

2 Tash - Going from Bendigo, Bright - Staying ???

Hey Guni - I'm driving from Bendigo to Bright on Thursday the 3rd in the arvo, staying there two nights then Saturday morning the 5th I'm driving to Sydney in one day so I'll be there from the 5th until the 15th. Tuesday the 15th I'll leave Sydney and drive back to Bright :) So could potentially trek back with you as far as Albury :)

Good on yah Tash.

Worse comes to worse, I might need to fly there if I'm short on time :(

Ah well ..... we'll know by tomorrow.

What time are you heading through Albury/Wodonga? I finish work at 3:00pm and will be leaving at like 3:30pm latest.

Edited by trentmeyer23

What time are you heading through Albury/Wodonga? I finish work at 3:00pm and will be leaving at like 3:30pm latest.

Hmmmm ....... What time will we arrive in Sydney then?

it shouldnt be any later than 3:30, because i only live 5 mins from work and about 5-10mins from the freeway on ramp, would just save u hanging around, but a travel buddy is always good. And im more than likely not taking the Camry, but might consider it if i have someone with me as back up just in case.

Edited by trentmeyer23

Yeah it will be fun but I'm trying to get in earlier to clean up the car for show and shine and so on ......

So arriving earlier is my preference .... but... I'm not sure if i can sort out my transmission issues ... <_<

Guni, u still driving and heading up tomorrow? I am knocking off work at 12:00 now, so will be leaving about 12:30, but im still not taking the Camry, will be in the Aurion.

Guni, u still driving and heading up tomorrow? I am knocking off work at 12:00 now, so will be leaving about 12:30, but im still not taking the Camry, will be in the Aurion.

I'll be departing from Melbourne around 9am tomorrow. Follow speed limit. Estimate roughly what time should I reach you?

PM'ed!