Stock ZZE123 Headers, OEM 6 Stacker CD PLAYER

Item 2- Stock Headers out of 2003 Corolla Sportivo

Good nick. Headers are for PRE 2003 engines/headers have no facility for EGR systems

Price - $100

ITEM 3 - Original Toyota 6 Stacker CD Player

Taken out as updated sound system within the car. Was in 100% working order before taken our and in great nick..Looks as good as new

Price - 150

Contact - 0431 465 801 OR PM

Thanks

Edited by Terryfying

Kenshinx,

you need to make sure that these are the correct headers for your car.

There are two types of PreFace lift headers.

PRE MAR 2003 engines/headers have no facility for EGR systems.

POST MAR 2003 engines do have ports in the head for EGR, and thus our AUDM/SADM cars which never ran EGR have blanking plates on our headers to cover the ports.

to check which headers you need, feel accross the top of your headers on your engine (while cool) and you will, or wont, be able to feel 4 "tabs" poking out of the head sheeld against the Head. If you have the tabs... you need the EGR compatible headers, if you Dont, then you can use either types of headers.

I only know this... as my Sportivo was a PRE MAR Build.

Kenshinx,

POST MAR 2003 engines do have ports in the head for EGR, and thus our AUDM/SADM cars which never ran EGR have blanking plates on our headers to cover the ports.

to check which headers you need, feel accross the top of your headers on your engine (while cool) and you will, or wont, be able to feel 4 "tabs" poking out of the head sheeld against the Head. If you have the tabs... you need the EGR compatible headers, if you Dont, then you can use either types of headers.

thanks for the info BKS, on my plate it says jun 08 build... so i'm guessing its got the 4 tabs... will go under the car later this week when i change my oil and will feel behind if there are 4 tabs

Kenshinx,

thanks for the info BKS, on my plate it says jun 08 build... so i'm guessing its got the 4 tabs... will go under the car later this week when i change my oil and will feel behind if there are 4 tabs

ok thanks for the clarification

so i can sell one of two headers then:

PRE MAR 2003 engines/headers have no facility for EGR systems. ---> PORTED for 200

POST MAR 2003 engines do have ports in the head for EGR, and thus our AUDM/SADM cars which never ran EGR have blanking plates on our headers to cover the ports.--> NOT PORTED 100

KENSHIN X HAS DIBS ON NON PORTED STOCK HEADERS, but if any one else in SYDNEY is interested before wednesday we might be able to work something out as i dont want to send interstate but will if i have to, if not it will be sold to him

Edited by Terryfying

Considering these (Or atleast 1) if not already sold.

Which has more gains ,

CES Headers or ported ones ?

I know there is a massive price diff between the 2 other than that i'm not sure about the ported headers and the gains.

I know CES Headers are 3-4KW again .

i cant give any numbers in terms of a gain in performance as i dont have any before and after figures on the dyno, but i had this done to my previous sportivo and i can definately say there is a very noticeable gain in terms of higher revs especially when its in LIFT.

Im not sure how much the CES ones go for but im sure they would do a better job in terms of performance as they were specially made for the car for a gain in performance but then again im sre itll cost double, if not triple of what im selling my ported ones for.

i cant give any numbers in terms of a gain in performance as i dont have any before and after figures on the dyno, but i had this done to my previous sportivo and i can definately say there is a very noticeable gain in terms of higher revs especially when its in LIFT.

Im not sure how much the CES ones go for but im sure they would do a better job in terms of performance as they were specially made for the car for a gain in performance but then again im sre itll cost double, if not triple of what im selling my ported ones for.

lol , you are not wrong

CES Headers on an exchange is $549.00

If buying outright its $915.00 but it does include ceramic coating inside/out of pipework . Still a fair bit of money for 3-4kw.wink.gif

well yehlike i said there is definately a gain in performance feel and the sound is really good especially in lift, its a tad more responsive aswell so for 200 you cant go wrong, if your interested let me know as they will be ready as of tomorrow night,, also if you wanted the ceramic coating it wouldnt cost much to get it done, but then again its really not necessary if your not gonna push the car that hard

lol , you are not wrong

If buying outright its $915.00 but it does include ceramic coating inside/out of pipework . Still a fair bit of money for 3-4kw.wink.gif

Edited by Terryfying

well yehlike i said there is definately a gain in performance feel and the sound is really good especially in lift, its a tad more responsive aswell so for 200 you cant go wrong, if your interested let me know as they will be ready as of tomorrow night,, also if you wanted the ceramic coating it wouldnt cost much to get it done, but then again its really not necessary if your not gonna push the car that hard

lol , you are not wrong

I wouldnt mind getting it but atm i'm really hanging out for a CAI , inparticular the CES CAI. Because its fairly high priced(cai) i cant afford both right now.

Edited by Rolla & Sao Boy

no love???

Terry , if you still have these after i get the CAI i will get it off your hands ..

The CAI will set me back $450 hence have to cough that money up 1st before seeing how much i have left with ..

Laybuy terms available ??laugh.gif

Thought i make some ppl laugh ..wink.gif

hey, yeh ive had quite a fair bit from interest from about 3 people but it looks like its all talk and no show except for 1 of them which is gonna check his build date so im just awaiting his response , if not its yours...you in sydney mate??

Thanks

hey, yeh ive had quite a fair bit from interest from about 3 people but it looks like its all talk and no show except for 1 of them which is gonna check his build date so im just awaiting his response , if not its yours...you in sydney mate??

Thanks

Yep Sydney , Campbelltown to be precise ..

sweet, well im in liverpool so im not too far off from you.

Did you have a rough time frame on when u'de wanna buy em?? cheers

dude i'm counting on my TAX return...whistling.gif ..That Group buy for the CES CAI will set me back atleast $450 , if it wasnt for that i could get it next week but as it stands it might be good 3-4 weeks unless i get rich in the meantime .. I will send you a PM later tonight

just because the build date on your car is june 03, that doesn't mean the engine wasn't built earlier than march 2003 right?

why is there not a thread on this so people can do visual check of their headers to see what they have, this issue comes up all the time

whitestivo

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 54

Oil Pipe Leak

2. 0

Fusible link has blown out twice

3. 0

Hilux 2008 4x4- manual jumping out of 1st gear

4. 54

Oil Pipe Leak

5. 0

Thinking to get Yaris, what to look out for?

6. 0

Swapping hiace motors

7. 0

How much oil does my engine take?

8. 0

Brake issues with 2024 Corolla Cross Hybrid

9. 0

Catalystic converter below threshold bank 1

10. 1

IAC for 1997 Camry Vienta (3vzfe)

Forums

News