Black 2005 sportivo Needs paint rejuvenation

Hey guys,

sorry if this has already been posted but i had a look and couldnt find anything,

i have a 2005 black sportivo metallic paint and its got these little fine scartches and swirls marks,

what are my options?

can i cut and polish myself, if so recomended products

ive been to couple detailers and they dont wanna touch it coz its black.....

plz help me out i wanna get the paint looking a little better....in the shade and night looks awesome in the sun not the best, and it has a sorta gliter going through the paint which is a bit covered but fine little scartches.

thanks

look in the shine section... i follow wixy's steps, works really good on black paint. i couldn't get all the swirl marks out but thats just being a black car i guess <_<

personally, i wouldn't give my car to a professional detailer not willing to have a go at a black car. imo, shows they don't have the proper skills in the first place.

using high quality products and a lot of patience and eblow grease (and maybe a whole weekend) you will be able to get the car looking pretty good yourself.

personally, i wouldn't give my car to a professional detailer not willing to have a go at a black car. imo, shows they don't have the proper skills in the first place.

using high quality products and a lot of patience and eblow grease (and maybe a whole weekend) you will be able to get the car looking pretty good yourself.

And to add to this: dont think you can get all the scratches and swirls out with one detail. I found that after subsequent details, if done properly the finish will be better. And if you dont have at least 6 hrs on ur hands i suggest u do a panel at a time per day.

Hope this helps