Camry 2002 sportivo/GTP body kit

Vijith555

Hi guys...I tried searching around the forum but didnt find this so thought of asking. I got a 2002 camry and I was thinking of getting this body kit that toyota had done for the models from 97-2002 body. I am not sure what it is called but I think its a Sportivo or GTP kit. Would love to get that installed for my car. If possible could you tell me where I can get one either online or locally and possibly best place to get it fixed. I am in Perth.

Cheers :)

This is how the kit looks - http://us1.webpublic.../53103_00mg.jpg

It is the GTP bodykit.

Unfortunately they aren't made anymore so you are going to have to call around to see if anyone stocks them. These are hard to find kits so if you do find one, you'd better snatch it up quick.

It is the GTP bodykit.

Unfortunately they aren't made anymore so you are going to have to call around to see if anyone stocks them. These are hard to find kits so if you do find one, you'd better snatch it up quick.

Thanks for the reply...ya i was guessing it might be no easy finding it..i will try to see if there are similar kits made by a different manufacturer or body kit place..actually there are kits online from US but they are a bit to much for the looks of the car..the GTP kit is really decent and would love to find something similar to that..

Hey. Just to let you know, you car still get the kit but in separate pieces. But this alsu means that it will be very expensive. The front lip by itself has a list cost of $400+. I got my spare one ordered through my parts contact. And they will always be an ordered in part so you won't be able to find one just lying around at a dealer.

All i can say is goodluck...no offence intended

Nah but seriously, its not worth the cost involved of buy the kit in individual pieces as i found out..sad.gif

Best bet would be to seel yours and buy a camry GTP (or T-cam) I know of 2 that are for sale, only thing stopping me is they are auto and I'm after a manual.

Another option is to get one from these guys www.ssv.com.au its not the same but its pretty similar

If you are thinking of going custom. I'd get the honda accord cyber front and customize it so that it fits. It'll look hot.

http://www.toyotanation.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/2743/ppuser/30427

And its not that the gtp kit isn't worth it, its moreso you'll be paying full price for it. They rrp for 1300 new. Whereas I got mine from a dealership that had it out the back of their parts warehouse for a fraction if the cost.

Edited by STYLSH

Ok to those who still want to look into getting one, here is the part number.

TO-PZQ4533030 - GTP Front Skirt - Unit list 427.16+gst

Thanks for the info guys...i did have a look at the Honda body kit link on the camry..looks wicked but i am hoping not going to change the look of the car to that extent if you know what i mean..

So the front kit bumper is gonna be $400 itself hey..I will give it a think Stylish....

And i am also going to check out the link posted by Addy..

But what I love to get someday is the kit thats on Stylish's car :)..but its going to cost a lot..maybe do it in stages :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just letting you know, I have managed to track a brand new full kit for myself. So they are still out there, be patient and persistant and you'll get what you seek

yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

Can't wait for mine to come!!!

Just letting you know, I have managed to track a brand new full kit for myself. So they are still out there, be patient and persistant and you'll get what you seek

yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

Can't wait for mine to come!!!

Did you? where did you manage to find it mate? I am trying not to think about the GTP kit because everytime i look at it i want it :)... We want pictures when you get your kit :) All the best!

if u got spare $10k drive away no more to pay, then wala

Silver CAmry Azura GTP with fake wood trim!!!!

high kms though, far out....

Wixy i cant take my eyes off that kit..GTP kit should have been standard for all the V6s alteast ;)...so getting this kit one day...just have to wait :)

i found it for addy, and he may be selling his when he gets it

One step ahead of you trent, but he does not have the dosh to buy....tisk tisk why are we all soo poor dry.gif

Ill probs just keep it aye, i've been wanting it for 2 years now, things like this dont come up very often