CES CAI 2ZZ-GE

maca_10

I have now received mod approval from "xoom" for a full Group Buy on the CES CAI for the Corolla Sportivo ZZE123R (2ZZ-GE)

Enough interest has been received. The details are as follows:

The price for 3-10 CAI's with K&N filter (usual retail - $512) has been 15% discounted to $435.20 + freight. That is quite a good saving.

Here is the rundown:

VIC:

1. kewl10_mac - PAID & DELIVERED

All VIC members dropped out so now its just me. Maybe I should drop out too :D

I guess ill be paying $435.20 + $25.00 = $460.20

QLD:

1. HiLift (custom 3" all through) - PAID & DELIVERED

2. hAmZ - PAID & DELIVERED

Make sure you tell CES in the word doco that you want the custom 3" all through

Each CAI will cost $435.20 as you will be picking them up directly from CES Racing

NSW:

1. Rolla & Sao Boy

Yours will be $435.20 + $25.00 = $460.20. You said you would like to organise your own shipping. I cant organise that so you will have to email CES and discuss that with them.

I have been told that with Australia Post, it is very simple and very secure as they are tracked.

If everyone can tell me their email address, i will send you the word doco you need to send to CES.

The little modification requires you to cut out a small section of the inner guard and is done quite easily with a saw. if you can specify ur year too that would be great

Thanks

Edited by kewl10_mac

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2x

$460.80 each with K&N

or

$355.5 each without K&N

3x

$435.20 each with K&N

or

$335.70 each without K&N

is this right?

What about for 5 or more?

Edited by HiLift

yeah, right at the moment these are the prices

remember it is an EOI so as I get more interest, for example 5 or more or 10 or more, the prices come down

When i get a more definite number of people i will contact CES for the prices and see if we can do any better

so are you in for the EOI

Right at the moment, this is an EOI for the CES CAI for the Corolla Sportivo 2ZZ

There also have been people interested in the CAI for the 1ZZ so that is cool to as they can do a good deal for that as well

EDIT: In the case of a custom job, i'd have to ask but will wait for the EOI to have a few days

Edited by kewl10_mac

@kewl10_mac it is for a stivo 2zz B)

think and1 is asking about a full 3" ces intake with no reducing at maf sensor :)

Spot on ;)

think and1 is asking about a full 3" ces intake with no reducing at maf sensor :)

What would be the difference?

You can't run a full 3" intake without some sort of aftermarket ecu that can cope with the larger diameter.

@kewl10_mac it is for a stivo 2zz B)

Spot on ;)

What would be the difference?

You can't run a full 3" intake without some sort of aftermarket ecu that can cope with the larger diameter.

so having a PFC I'd be better off with 3" all the way?

I'm not particularly interested in the group buy (for obvious reasons) but if HiLift is going to pickup the gear and ship them accordingly, you can save plenty of dosh in postage by using these guys:

http://www.e-go.com.au/home.do

They are cheaper than Auspost and are just as fast (usually faster). Their non-discounted postage option is cheaper than Auspost and they even offer cheaper options for Depot delivery + depot pickup. They do one offs as well and are cheaper than other one-off courier companies (e.g Smartsend etc).

I've shipped (or had shipped):

- Strut brace

- Car audio gear (including 12" subwoofer + box)

- brake rotors

- mountain bike (boxed)

with no hassles at all.

hey andrew thanks for the tip!

i am also from brisbane if any help is needed.

and if you have aftermarket management then yes a "full" 3" cai would be the way to go, you'll be able to get that little extra power out of it. you need all the gains you can get n/a. lol

I'm not particularly interested in the group buy (for obvious reasons) but if HiLift is going to pickup the gear and ship them accordingly, you can save plenty of dosh in postage by using these guys:

http://www.e-go.com.au/home.do

They are cheaper than Auspost and are just as fast (usually faster). Their non-discounted postage option is cheaper than Auspost and they even offer cheaper options for Depot delivery + depot pickup. They do one offs as well and are cheaper than other one-off courier companies (e.g Smartsend etc).

I've shipped (or had shipped):

- Strut brace

- Car audio gear (including 12" subwoofer + box)

- brake rotors

- mountain bike (boxed)

with no hassles at all.

This is CRAZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYY man ..

Just did a few dummy Quotes and these guys are cheaper than a Big Mac and 4 bottles of 2LT coke .. laugh.gif

And here i was thinking Smartsend was the cheapest ..

This is def getting added to my favs link and +1 for 'andrew357 toast.gif

thanks

Ok well I'm down for a full 3" then

Dylan , dont get too excited , when i last spoke to Trevor at CES he said they have templates for the CAI.. Custom 3inch might bump the price up as it wont be a standard production they do .. Having said that i could be 100% wrong..