wakefield

yep, I'll see what I can can do, no guarantee but if I get enough work done in the next couple of days I'm in, though I'll be taking it easy on the old tread plus the car is due for a service so don't want to break anything, it's an expensive tow home. Wanting to save some $$$ still for rego, service, Dyno day, rims + tyres, CAI but I decided I can stretch for this :)

I'll also be going up Picton Road as it's about 20 mins quicker for me then going down to Albian Park and up Macquarie Pass (as much as I love it) and easier on the car, so meet you at the Maccas :D

Edited by Blue_Stivo

yep, I'll see what I can can do, no guarantee but if I get enough work done in the next couple of days I'm in, though I'll be taking it easy on the old tread plus the car is due for a service so don't want to break anything, it's an expensive tow home. Wanting to save some $$$ still for rego, service, Dyno day, rims + tyres, CAI but I decided I can stretch for this :)

I'll also be going up Picton Road as it's about 20 mins quicker for me then going down to Albian Park and up Macquarie Pass (as much as I love it) and easier on the car, so meet you at the Maccas :D

Sure Dylan, i will also most probably be having a sedate track day if there's such a thing :P Hoping to see a few Hondas or Clio Sports there but since its a Thursday i won't bet oon it ;)

Straight off the Bureau of Meteorology site

Goulburn for Thursday

Rain periods. Moderate east to northeast winds.

Min:8 Max:13

there could be some clear periods for us to get some laps in yet!!!

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Straight off the Bureau of Meteorology site

Goulburn for Thursday

Rain periods. Moderate east to northeast winds.

Min:8 Max:13

there could be some clear periods for us to get some laps in yet!!!

Hmmm.. i guess we have to wait till Thursday morning to know then.. 8-13degrees :blink:

Hey guys will start a new thread for the 4th July as the OzHonda boys are going to Wakefield on that daytoo. If i get to run on the 30th i will still go on the 4th to spectate :) If anyone is interested in running against the TypeRs and VtiRs on the 4th as well, PLEASE DO!!! :lol: