TRD style front on zr6

whitezr6

Thanks for the insightful responses

How would this look if i colored the bottom black bit white and stick a black front lip on it and put wind splitter rods on

cheers

Edited by whitezr6

How would this look if i colored the bottom black bit white and stick a black front lip on it and put wind splitter rods on

Mate... asking our opinion on what looks good is like asking us to pick your partner for you.

Chose your style based on your opinion, not others.

Second DJKOR. The whole idea of modding is to differentiate urself on the road. Choose what you like, not what others like. Surprise us!

Hi all stock aurion and TRD owners

I would like some feedback on regards to putting the trd front on my stock zr6

would this be a good cosmetic mod or will i get flamed on for trying to make my car look like a TRD

I have only seen 1 white trd aurion in perth and it looked awesome and generally i like the TRD front

I'm hoping if i get some positive feedback i will purchase the front kit from carmate and get my zr6 to look like those attached

lastly is the carmate version an exact copy of the real one?

thanks in advance

I cracked the bottom grey part of my bumper on my TRD the other day. I'm going to get it replaced under insurance. If I can keep the original, I'll let you know. I'm sure it'd be fine after a little plastic welding, If interested we could talk business.

Probably won't happen for a couple of weeks yet though.

oh man i drove another TRD at work today and i found myself just staring at the front for ages going fark that looks tough and mean, i love them that much was half keen to swap the front over and hope the owner didn’t notice, yes ok so the cars are two different colours i know i know haha :P and them seats there so much better than the Sportivo's which aren’t exactly crap either

Hi all stock aurion and TRD owners

I would like some feedback on regards to putting the trd front on my stock zr6

would this be a good cosmetic mod or will i get flamed on for trying to make my car look like a TRD

I have only seen 1 white trd aurion in perth and it looked awesome and generally i like the TRD front

I'm hoping if i get some positive feedback i will purchase the front kit from carmate and get my zr6 to look like those attached

lastly is the carmate version an exact copy of the real one?

thanks in advance

I cracked the bottom grey part of my bumper on my TRD the other day. I'm going to get it replaced under insurance. If I can keep the original, I'll let you know. I'm sure it'd be fine after a little plastic welding, If interested we could talk business.

Probably won't happen for a couple of weeks yet though.

oh wow your from perth too

• 4 years later...

lowest part, exhaust I think is 100mm from the ground, so front side skirt is like 110mm from ground, and rear side skirt is 140mm from ground

sorry no idea how much of a drop from stuck as I had it low but had it raised 10mm, pedders installed the coils, there is a significant wheel and guard gap only on close up

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think there is anything wrong for trying to get your beloved car looks even better...

i myself is planning to purchase a trd front from dealer as well... just not sure if it can be put on a 11 sportivo, because people say the face lift aurion 09-11 has different headlight shape so maybe there will be problem....