Kenshin's Rice Rocket

Kenshin X

Duy, you'll notice three things with the semi slicks: a) road noise is now very audible, B) sidewalls are super stiff and c) tremendous grip. Remember though, take it easy in your first session and make mental notes on how much pace you can carry and watch your braking lines. Being a Tampered Day, pace yourself so you have enough room for clean runs and watch out for idiots; always bound to be 1.

Lastly, don't lower your tyre pressure too low from the start. Yes, our rolling diameter is the same but that doesn't mean the tyre pressure is. The extra inch in tyre sizing requires more air to inflate the tyre, correct? Now if you put 28-30psi in the 16 inch tyre then it'd be comparable to 26 (ish) psi. I would recommend, 32psi and go from there but it is your call, so it's your call.

Good luck man

thanks mate i'll keep that in mind... yeah i'll see how i go, i pumped them up to 35 psi warm yesterday so i'll let pressure off as i go along on the day.

on to some pictures...

2011-10-29113745.jpg

2011-10-29113808.jpg

2011-10-29114003.jpg

2011-10-29114026.jpg

Still 2 kgs lighter than the stock rims... not too bad... :)

2011-10-29110803.jpg

Picture taken at dusk

DSC02194.jpg

i don't think pictures really do justice for some reason the colour doesn't like to be photogenic on photos :unsure: also i think i'm going to loose the blue nuts and get black ones. they look very out of place.

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 weeks later...

hehe looks like I did well with the teaser shot :D it wont be finished until later this month or early next month though. work has been crazy busy n working two jobs! :blink:

• 1 month later...

so many plastic wrap, and it is fragile... what is it

It is also coming from other country because of DHL

Inside you can also see plastic foam..Which car part require plastic foam for wrapping, i dunno

so I guess something from US.. I dun know what it is, because it is fragile... so something not heavy

Edited by ben yip

guess i'll start SLOWLY rolling out the mods now. :P alot of these are still yet to be on the car. so i'll be showing you pictures of them off the car. will follow with finished products in future posts! :)

RAYS MS-01-S rims 16x7 +35 offset 5.9kg powder coated satin black with genuine rays centre caps and stem valves

2012-02-09112556.jpg

2012-02-09112510.jpg

Wedsport Black Chrome Nuts (thanks to Xploshun)

img20110722171806.jpg

Alpine IVA-520E with Bluetooth module

2012-02-09115605.jpg

While I found my old Pioneer unit still did the job, I thought i needed the bluetooth as I'm always picking up phone calls on the road. I'm beginning to get over pulling over the side of the road to pick up phone calls. So the Pioneer was shifted to the wife's car, which made her very very delighted. 2 wins for me :)

Evolution 4 SR3 Recaros

2012-01-30181018.jpg

I totally regret selling my red SR4s so picked these mint seats up for an absolute bargain! Comes with 2 testicles for lumbar support as well! :lol:

Genuine Toyota TTE Spoiler (thanks to Kebab Performance)

TTEspoiler.jpg

OK. So the wingtips were moulded on but the person who did it did such a crappy job, they started to crack and flake at the joints. So i got rid of that and purchased this one. This ones a heavy weight at approximately 6kgs. Looks a hell of a lot better than the C-one wing tips thats for sure. Like my sexy left hand? :D