Kenshin's Rice Rocket

Kenshin X

haha thanks for the comments guys!

lee, the alpine unit is in. my friend helped me tuck everything in neatly and i also got the bluetooth working as well. damn man, i'm definately not regretting this purchase :)

duy, once everything is on i'll let you know haha, maybe cruise somewhere on a warm night and take some happy snaps ;)

pictures of the headunit once i find out how to stick the ugly wires somewhere and mount the mic! :)

Hey kenshin.. Do headers make a big differnce???

headers will make you have more torque down low. it will also help with air flow specially at high revs

Installed these yesterday...

2012-03-08183004.jpg

2012-03-08183012.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

Damn big difference between the stock torsion bar and the Cusco 23mm one. Apparently it's 150% stiffer than the stock on the nengun website. And thats the Japanese corolla torsion beams. I can imagine how much stiffer compared to the SA/Sportivo torsion beam! -_-

The injen CAI is heaps better than the TRD CAI. I would recommend this because of a couple of reasons:

1) Fits well - the pod is now not pushed all the way up and so it can now suck air in all parts of the pod rather than the top only with the TRD one.

2) Design for air flow is better - for obvious reasons...

DSC02295.jpg

I could even utilise this bolt so the CAI fits without moving, happy days :)

ahaha just realised why your display is kermit the frog :spiteful:

lol!

car looking great duy, can't wait to hit the tracks again with you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

car looking great duy, can't wait to hit the tracks again with you soon!

+1 :)

soon enough my little grass hopper..................................................... :spiteful:

im still waiting ahaha post some pics ! :blush:

why? its only a corolla :spiteful:

haha mines only a corolla but yours is different :whistling:

yo check it , http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Wind-Visor-Deflector-03-06-Toyota-Corolla-5dr-Hatchback-/320753504057?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aae660f39#ht_794wt_905

im in need of another set lol mine cracked even more :/

Sunday is open to the public but Saturday is invites only. AFAIK, Saturday has been fully booked and yes, Sunday would most likely book out fast. I won't be attending Sunday as I'm due to fly to the U.S. (Was going to fly out on Saturday but postponed it once I found out I got an invite lol)

When where and how much? :)

exe crew, invites only though... i can give u the link but in 2 mins it will be full :(

Damn. I need more connections lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well Kenshin, have slowly read your whole thred over the last few days, in my spare time. Very impressed. could only wish to have your knoledge. looking forward to seeing things turn out once your next stage is compleate. Wish there was some (any) members like you up in Darwin. from what i've seen on the roads up here, i"m the only one who looks after their Stivo.

seeing the pic's of the none ported headers vs the ported one's... i know what my next plan is. Trying to save up to do the exhust at the same time. good luck with everything, hope to see more posts soon. :)