Kenshin's Rice Rocket

Kenshin X

EDIT: NVM found it, fingers crossed i get in! also organised that weekend today so that sunday is freed up :D

sorry for interrupting your thread Kermit

Edited by 4ABHGE

^interesting, as i am in dire need of changing my wiper blades due to the upcoming unpredictable Melbourne weather.

EDIT: NVM found it, fingers crossed i get in! also organised that weekend today so that sunday is freed up :D

sorry for interrupting your thread Kermit

u owe me 10 seconds of your life after reading ur useless post :P

Google is ur best friend.......

u cannot pay on the website as u will fail this security BS. u have to give ur credit card details which I was initially reluctant but turned out ok :) took 1 week to get it to my door

minor update...

2012-05-01140249.jpg

2012-05-01140401.jpg

2012-05-01140344.jpg

i never knew awesomeness can come so much in a wiper blade! google EEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!

Ain't you glad you didn't waste your doh on the Bosch blades. These blades are used for Dakar rally 😁

^ link please ? :3

how much was it, can you get me some ? :]

You can also buy it from IPT AUS situated in WA. However, $40 more expensive for 4 blades compared to what it would cost you buying it direct from the main scrubblade US website.

The AVS security USA address verification won't allow you to purchase it. Need to give them your CC details via email or ask them if they can send you an invoice via Paypal.

^ link please ? :3

how much was it, can you get me some ? :]

You can also buy it from IPT AUS situated in WA. However, $40 more expensive for 4 blades compared to what it would cost you buying it direct from the main scrubblade US website.

The AVS security USA address verification won't allow you to purchase it. Need to give them your CC details via email or ask them if they can send you an invoice via Paypal.

ooo thanks mann :] !

farken oath I am

[2-ZZGE] or [KERMIT] or [K3RM1T] ? :P

hey dude love you build thread :) was it just paint for your centre console to be shiny black lol? looks amazing:D

thanks scott