ZZE123 Super low lovells springs / D2 coilovers / Rear skirt

Super low lovells (10,000km's tops) full set: $170ono

Drop is around 10 - 15mm higher than here:

83257352zk2.jpg

Clearance with the springs is 115mm front, and 120mm rear (measured at the lowest point, which is the exhaust bend).

D2 Coilovers. Condition unknown. Was told they have low KM's (5,000 approx): $350ono

Rear skirt is painted in super red II already and is in very good condition, and has been kept in one piece (assembled). I forgot to mention that the skirt already has a cut in it for the standard exhaust. Sorry, it's been a while in between cars: $190ono

Pics:

30062010184.jpg

30062010185.jpg

30062010186.jpg

Edited by RXSeven

Might be keen on the coil overs or springs once I figure out which way i want to go... any photo's of both ?

I've got to do some research.. :)

Also pm'd. I'll try to get photos together, but the D2's look like D2'. All purple n' black. Lovell's are blue.

hey

having trouble sending you msg's so id thought id reply here, just wondering where you're located? and are these D2 coilovers selling as a pair or a set? willing to take them off you asap

cheers

jeremy

hey

having trouble sending you msg's so id thought id reply here, just wondering where you're located? and are these D2 coilovers selling as a pair or a set? willing to take them off you asap

cheers

jeremy

They are for the set. I'll pop up some photos tomorrow, sorry. Just located my camera usb cable.

I'm happy to arrange freight and will advise of the cost. Otherwise feel free to organise.

Hi, thanks for your reply, would you by any chance be able to get a quote for 2166,otherwise ill be happy to meet halfway?? im in liverpool so i could meet say mossvale?? Its just ive had bad experiences with courier company in terms of how well they take care of their parcels whilst delivery.

Thanks

Unable to determine the condition of the coilovers. I can have them sent away and pulled apart sure, but that would probably cost twice as much (maybe more) than what I'm selling them for. They've been sitting there for a while now unused since they came into my possession.

Nothing has been sold as of yet.

• 3 weeks later...

hey there, where r ur location? im in sydney.. can u deliver the d2 coilover or i have to pick it up?

btw.. is the coilover in a gud condition, or they r damage n need to be fixed before use?

cheers ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

Brake issues

2. 1

Brake issues

3. 1

Hi, I'm Magazi in NSW I'm a new member

4. 1

Muffler change for zr6

5. 2

IAC for 1997 Camry Vienta (3vzfe)

6. 26