For Sale: Apexi Power FC with Hand Controller + a handful of 1zz stock parts

Hey all,

I have had this stuff in my parents garage for a while and its about time they where put to good use.

so there is:

Apexi Power FC + FC Commander for the 1zz engine so either corolla 1zz or MR-S Spyder

- used in my old 1zz corolla its current tune was able to squeeze 100kw ATW of my lil 1zz

Price CHEAP!! CHEAP!!! $600(as is with tune and hand controller fc commander included)

Still available guys cmon give me an offer i want to sell this thing

i also have standard 1zz springs and shocks front and back only did 50,000kz $ 50

standard 1zz rear tail lights $30

also the standard 1zz ecu as well $30

I also have a few laptops for sale in the non automotive section just incase anyone is interested give me an offer for the laptops i am very open to reasonable offers VERY OPEN!! :P

Edited by YDOIT4

Dave, every time I try and buy that flywheel off you something comes up... actually come to think of it both times it was weddings, mine than yours :P

Still interested mate, I'll take it if no one else has already jumped in.

Dave, every time I try and buy that flywheel off you something comes up... actually come to think of it both times it was weddings, mine than yours :P

Still interested mate, I'll take it if no one else has already jumped in.

ROFL! OMG man so true i remember you wanted this a few times lol damn Weddings they interrupt everything dont they sleep, inner peace cars lol everything.

Yea man the flywheel is yours whenever you have the cash and want to meet up just tell me im free pretty much anytime.

yep got cash waiting, but have been seriously busy with work lately, this weekend is looking pretty busy also. Can organise to send a deposit to you if you want and pick it up in a couple of weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

yep got cash waiting, but have been seriously busy with work lately, this weekend is looking pretty busy also. Can organise to send a deposit to you if you want and pick it up in a couple of weeks.

has it been a couple of weeks now do you have time to come down to Syd and pick it up :D

also ... BUMP

Sorry Dave, My wife has been in hospital so I haven't been on here lately.

can organise something this weekend though to pick it up.

I'm up in Sydney these days (Hurtville area) so should be easy to organise something.

Sorry for the delay mate.

Cheers

Dylan

Sorry Dave, My wife has been in hospital so I haven't been on here lately.

can organise something this weekend though to pick it up.

I'm up in Sydney these days (Hurtville area) so should be easy to organise something.

Sorry for the delay mate.

Cheers

Dylan

No problems man family comes first :)

Yea ill pm you my mobile number and we can organise when we will meet up this weekend via sms cool :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The flywheel is still up for sale I won't sell it till I hear from Dylan but If you are interested tell me as the price is still the same and it's waiting to be sold also is anyone atleast interested in the power fc?? I am willing to negotiate the price slightly if anyone is interested please let me no :)

The flywheel is still up for sale I won't sell it till I hear from Dylan but If you are interested tell me as the price is still the same and it's waiting to be sold also is anyone atleast interested in the power fc?? I am willing to negotiate the price slightly if anyone is interested please let me no smile.gif

yeah im interested. here's my number 0421003826

im from granville.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 4

is it possible to import US model Sienna to Australia?

2. 7

How to delete bluetooth device?

3. 1

New Guy....

4. 0

Gauge Pillar JZX100

5. 0

JZX100 CHASER A Pillar gauge pod

6. 22

Transmission U660e

7. 0

Auto door locking on new 2024 C-HR?