For Sale: Apexi Power FC with Hand Controller + a handful of 1zz stock parts

Hey all,

I have had this stuff in my parents garage for a while and its about time they where put to good use.

so there is:

Apexi Power FC + FC Commander for the 1zz engine so either corolla 1zz or MR-S Spyder

- used in my old 1zz corolla its current tune was able to squeeze 100kw ATW of my lil 1zz

Price CHEAP!! CHEAP!!! $600(as is with tune and hand controller fc commander included)

Still available guys cmon give me an offer i want to sell this thing

i also have standard 1zz springs and shocks front and back only did 50,000kz $ 50

standard 1zz rear tail lights $30

also the standard 1zz ecu as well $30

I also have a few laptops for sale in the non automotive section just incase anyone is interested give me an offer for the laptops i am very open to reasonable offers VERY OPEN!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Can it be tuned to a 2zzge sportivo??

i really dont think so dude i mean they wouldnt make one specifically for the 2zz whenthey already had one for the 1zz so no i would have to say it doesnt.

I have no proof for this as i dont think anyone has tested this but if you want to buy this off of me and test it its totally up to you i hold no responsibility if it doesnt work ;)

Tried before:

a 2zz Celica Power FC on a Charged 1zz, didn't work out too well... This would be for the 1zz Corolla, and/ or the MR2 (with the 1zz)

If it doesn't 1 way around, why and how could a 1zz ECU work on a 2zz, doesn't have lift timing... (just guessing lol :P)

Best of luck with the sale Mate, You have had this for sale for a VERY long time :P

Evo

Tried before:

a 2zz Celica Power FC on a Charged 1zz, didn't work out too well... This would be for the 1zz Corolla, and/ or the MR2 (with the 1zz)

If it doesn't 1 way around, why and how could a 1zz ECU work on a 2zz, doesn't have lift timing... (just guessing lol :P)

Best of luck with the sale Mate, You have had this for sale for a VERY long time :P

Evo

Yea cheers Evo,

I thought just like back in the day a 1zz power fc would be snapped up quick smart but i guess nobody has 1zz's anymore or are too chicken to do up the little beasts :(

Tried before:

Evo

Yea cheers Evo,

I thought just like back in the day a 1zz power fc would be snapped up quick smart but i guess nobody has 1zz's anymore or are too chicken to do up the little beasts :(

Haha, yeah... :P

Are you gonna come to the Annual meet?

Evo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey ill go ahead and purchase this 1zz apexi power fc from you. Although I live in the US. so if you dont mind shipping it email me. benjimatt@gmail.com its not really letting me PM you. im assuming because im new.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

:excl: Still for sale, I cant believe nobody has wanted to buy this. If anyone is interested email me on daveisbigd@gmail.com

I know someone with a 1zz would frikn love to have this and trust me it will transform your car into a beast!! :spiteful:

pm or email me ^_^

• 4 months later...

Is that stock ecu still for sale?

I will have to check where it is but i should still have it lying around somewhere in a box. Let me get back to you.

Edited by YDOIT4

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

Hi, I'm Magazi in NSW I'm a new member

2. 1

Muffler change for zr6

3. 2

IAC for 1997 Camry Vienta (3vzfe)

4. 26

200 series won’t shift past 4th gear

5. 7

which engine oil

6. 0