Meguiars VS Mothers VS Others

-DAvo

What Car care product brand do you prefer?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 year later...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ease factor.. Clayed and waxed yesterday, one door Dodo and the other NXT Tech wax 2.0... Similar result, my Dodo seems really hard anyway for some reason which needs more elbow grease where as NXT being liquid is sooo quick and easy... So yeah similar result Andrew in appearance but the door done with the Megs was so so much smoother... Yes I'm getting lazy too..

I will go and see the CCP people because the wax is too hard , from day one, Pete's one a lot softer

I will go and see the CCP people because the wax is too hard , from day one, Pete's one a lot softer

I know....i'm a big softee :P

Yeah I know.....I'm a big softee :P

Carwash liquid is all the same for me as it always gets the job done no matter what brand.

Detailing though, usually use a buffer with compound followed by a polish and comes up great!

Might try megs polish though since everyone is recommending hmm

Ease factor.. Clayed and waxed yesterday, one door Dodo and the other NXT Tech wax 2.0... Similar result, my Dodo seems really hard anyway for some reason which needs more elbow grease where as NXT being liquid is sooo quick and easy... So yeah similar result Andrew in appearance but the door done with the Megs was so so much smoother... Yes I'm getting lazy too..

The main reason I also don't use Dodo as my primary wax. I am so lazy and liquid is SO much easier to use, especially with a blue/red buffing pad and the RO on the lowest speed setting.

i use Juice compounds, waxes and polishes

http://www.juicepolishes.com.au/index.html

i havnt seen their products in stores as they sold more commercially but IMO they are very very good product, equal if not better than megs and their price is somewhat cheaper. Dont get me wrong because i love megs and use a few of their products but value for money is definetly Juice. around $25 for 1 litre of speed wax which should last around a year

i got mine from a sales rep travelling through sydney.