2010 Levin ZR Headlight Modding ?

Ok, the supplier got back to me, cant do much in the way of discount on the bulbs, but will discount shipping cost. Anyone want in? Need to know by this arvo. If no one gets back to me ill just get 3 or 4 pair tops.

Hi, Could I grab a pair? Please, please and please????

Is it the 6000k? How much do i need to pay? i'm in sydney. Send me account details via sms 0405 378 660. Cheers!

Edited by hankook

Results are in. Garax 6000k are a very nice globe, and obviously work :lol: Far better visibility than the standard 4300k units. Very clean, crisp pure white with the faintest blue hue on the cut off line. Install took no longer than 5 min for the pair, after disconnecting the battery. Easy access even with the water bottle neck in the way on the drivers side. I cant see these 6000k globes causing any unwanted attention from the boys in blue.

Win! :yahoo::toast:

Some pics: ... Sorry for the blurry drivers shot :)

Nice shots Pete! Thanks for the research and report and I look forward to getting mine (so they can sit on the shelf until the car arrives).

Steve.

• 1 year later...

hi guys

not looking to mod though got this link by way of google and looks to be a few most helpful types on here

I have to replace one of my D4S 4300k globes, toyota just quoted $450! any a cheaper alternative would be most helpful and appreciated

have looked online and all australian locations would seem to have sold out of them but they were only wanting like $55-$150 for a pair (not that I know if I could actually replace it myself after taking a look and it looks like you need to remove certain parts to create the space to work)

hi guys

not looking to mod though got this link by way of google and looks to be a few most helpful types on here

I have to replace one of my D4S 4300k globes, toyota just quoted $450! any a cheaper alternative would be most helpful and appreciated

have looked online and all australian locations would seem to have sold out of them but they were only wanting like $55-$150 for a pair (not that I know if I could actually replace it myself after taking a look and it looks like you need to remove certain parts to create the space to work)

Have a search online for Garax D4S globes, would be a cheaper alternative as discussed in this thread. :)

• 6 years later...
On 7/23/2018 at 11:17 PM, rad171 said:

Anyone here done a led conversion? 

What's required and How'd you go about it?

generally LEDs have weaker output and the light is scattered depending on whether you have projectors or not. There are kits available from eBay.