Fog lights and rear sensor parking installation

Hi all,

I am new to the forum...

I recently bought the 2010 Corolla Conquest ZRE152R hatch and so far I really like the car! The only thing that pisses me off is it doesn't have the fog light as standard! (whereas seden ver. does)

I asked the dealer about it and was told they don't have the parts which means I have to look for an after-market one.

So does anyone know where I can find/buy them which will fit my car and even recommending me where I should take them to have it professionally installed?

And what about rear parking sensors? Is there anywhere I can have it installed?

P.S. I live in Sydney.

You can find aftermarket foglight kits on ebay.

You have two methods of installing the fogs,

1. Installed with the provide push switch (may require splicing of wires)

2. Installed with an OEM stalk w/ fog switch dial (plug and play, but requires removal of steering wheel to swap out the stalk)

As with reverse sensors.. I'm unsure of that.. maybe someone else can chime in on that?

Goodluck! =)

• 2 weeks later...

For the reverse sensors, I would highly recommend you go to Toyota and pay the $500 or so that they quoted me for me ZZE122R (should be the same for a ZRE) since the Toyota stuff is much much better than the crappy stuff they install outside. I obviously skimped the $500 or so, paid $300 to get them installed outside and I am less than impressed. The installers basically destroyed my interior while installing the thing. Also, the sensors I have are totally inaccurate sometimes. One time the LCD display said I had 0.5m to go, I then reversed just a bit more (while parallel parking) and nudged another Corolla behind me... result... paint in the rear bumper has crows feet now. :(

But yes, highly recommend reverse sensors and also get them done at Toyota themselves.