[Official] Brisbane Willowbank + Hogs Breath night

What date is best for you?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reading about the christmas tree lights. So, looks like I'm going to have dismal reaction time :P

ha, reading about the lights in general; I still don't get how the staging lights work.

If you're going for times, don't worry about the lights. But if you do manage to get in the lane next to a friend, then a little bit of fun doesn't hurt. In that case, if you want to work on your reaction time, focus on launching when the third yellow light is illuminated. Like I tend to tell myself to launch on '3'. 1 is the first yellow light, 2 is the second, and then when the count hits three, my foot gets planted.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much what Daryl said.

The timing does not start until your car breaks the beam, but the RT is the time between when the light goes green and you break the first beam.

If you just want a time, then sit there as long as you like, your RT will be ****, but you can get a decent launch.

If you are racing someone else, you want your RT to be as low as possible without fouling.

Are we going to meet up beforehand?

im probly the closest one to the track so im not back tracking. there is a servo about 5 km before the track can meet there

I am happy to meetup beforehand. Doesn't bother me either way. If you's want to just say so.

Are helmets avaiable on site for rental??

negative.

And would you really want to wear a helmet that's been whored out to any number of people, most likely including Boostcruisers as well?

I'd sooner hire an Ipswich Hooker - certainly would be safer

Hmm.. Alrite.. Its time to do some shopping then. :unsure:

Hi Andrew' date='

AS/NZS 1698 is the current Australian standard helmet but we still allow AS1698 for street cars at Test’n’Tunes.

Regards

Lauren

[/quote']

Hi Andrew' date='

AS/NZS 1698 is the current Australian standard helmet but we still allow AS1698 for street cars at Test’n’Tunes.

Regards

Lauren

[/quote']

Unless you are buying a 2nd hand helmet, most out there will conform to the new standard so you will be safe for any future changes should they occur. And for the cost of the helmet I posted, you can't complain.

im probly the closest one to the track so im not back tracking. there is a servo about 5 km before the track can meet there

negative ghostrider... i'm much closer! lol

you drive a ford i tryed to uninclude you :P

Edited by ELEGNT

HAHAHAHA. dont be jealous man... its not my fault i've got ANOTHER faster car than you... :ph34r:

OOOOOooooOOOOooooooooooo burrrnnn... :lol:

if i can beat ur TRD time im going to give you so much sh|t tho!!!!

HAHAHAHA. dont be jealous man... its not my fault i've got ANOTHER faster car than you... :ph34r:

OOOOOooooOOOOooooooooooo burrrnnn... :lol:

oooohhh!!

Zoom-zoom-zoom

ahhahahaah

meh... trd was done once and that was on heavy 20s with sh!t yumcha rubber...

if you beat my xr6t time, then you have my permission to give me as much sh!t as you like... :lol:

Can I give you sh!t a well if I beat your stock XR6t time :lol: ... well until you lightly mod it at least.