[Official] Brisbane Willowbank + Hogs Breath night

What date is best for you?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weather isn't looking promising at all. I must say though, I'm looking forward to that Mega-cut + sundae more than anything.

lol @ this.

totally off topic; but fellow iPhone users check this out

1612814062994.png

im completely lost mick... apart from you having an AT&T logo up the top!? :lol:

try and view tocau on your iPhone... it will look like ******* and u cant do anything.

on mine its the same as the desktop version.

I've been browsing the full site on my mobile long before the iPhone 4 :lol:

its not an iPhone 4 thing D :P

The site detects the iPhone's user agent and rendenders a version that is meant to be more compatable with a mobile browser/easer to fit on the screen... thats great, except for the fact that it makes it impossible to access a bunch of the forums features.

I have a tweak on my iPhone (that works with older ones too) that changes the user agent of my browser, so websites think I am using google chrome(or firefox, opera, etc) on a mac, not safari on an iPhone.

as for AT&T, its cause im cool like that.

The site detects the iPhone's user agent and rendenders a version that is meant to be more compatable with a mobile browser/easer to fit on the screen... thats great, except for the fact that it makes it impossible to access a bunch of the forums features.

I have a tweak on my iPhone (that works with older ones too) that changes the user agent of my browser, so websites think I am using google chrome(or firefox, opera, etc) on a mac, not safari on an iPhone.

Correction then. I've been browsing the full site with out of the box settings with no tweaks required :P

I've been browsing the full site because no one bothers trying to optimize sites for android.

fixed :lol:

Correction then. I've been browsing the full site with out of the box settings with no tweaks required :P

just get mini opera on the iphone and use that... no tweaks required... just download the app for free from the app store and you can view sites in full normal mode...

oh and mick, get "frash" for the iphone... flash for safari... ;) :D

So shall we organise an alternate event for tomorrow, should the weather not clear up early in the morning?

your suggestions sir?

I dunno. I'm not good with that sh*t.

Oh yeah, also found this when I went onto Willowbank's website. You can actually view all the previous 1/4 mile times for the events including TnT's. Without a subscription you can only view limited data, but for full reference, the atmospheric conditions are all published.

http://www.1320go.com/willowbank/getDates.php

Im getting the impression by the fact it's STILL raining that Willowbank is off. Shame for those that were going there's still tomorrow, unless someone plans something in place of the drags for tonight

It was looking promising as the rain cleared but there was a large amount of rain overnight that needs to dry up. Oh wells.

Something else would be good if anyone can think of anything.

LOL. This is just going to be like Boost where so many people want to do something but nothing gets organised.

That said, what the hell is there to do? Maybe we can do can Go Karting :lol: