My 93' Corolla from New Zealand

Full-Throttle

:toast: superpro photoes taking ~ nice ~

Thanks!! :D

Absolutely love it! Should source some retractable side view mirrors :)

http://www.ebay.com....#ht_2645wt_1396

He already has those :P

Haha, yep, already got those. My car has them from factory as it's the SE Limited model. The mirrors in that eBay link are for the 8th Gen Corolla, which uses a different switch and, interestingly, doesn't include the relay in the auction to make it work, lol.

Some more new shots:

32469774213_large.jpg

32469774214_large.jpg

32469774212_large.jpg

32469774211_large.jpg

32469774217_large.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hey, nice ride. I'm sure I've seen you cruising down the motorway before.

I've had a lot of Corollas but never came across that panel with mode A, B & C, auto/ manual. Is that a climate control thing?

I think its pretty cool that you have hunted down the rare accessories, but do all those air purifiers really make a difference?

Nice pics. Where is that street art wall?

• 1 month later...

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As much as I hate to say it, this build is now over and the car is up for sale :(. It's been a very enjoyable 6-years and I've met a huge amount of great people over that time, so I'd just like to say a massive thank you to everybody who has supported this project over the years and has offered their thoughts, opinions and encouragement. Without that, this build likely would've died a long time ago, so cheers! :D. I look forward to seeing what the future holds and the exciting times that are ahead :)

Edited by trentmeyer23
Removed sale link as per Buy and Sell Rules

But why? :(

Will be sad to see it go. I really hope you change your mind.

I've got the Aurion now, and it deserves to be put in the garage, so sadly it's time for the Corolla to give up it's top spot and move onto a new home. I'm a very stubborn person so the likelihood of me changing my mind is very slim, lol, but it's something that is going to have to happen sooner or later so I might as well get the heartache over and done with.

• 2 weeks later...

YOU WILL REGRET IT........

Been following this car all over the net for years, I'd keep it because to any one else it's JUST a Corolla so finding top dollar could be hard, just saying, that's if you need it but again without knowing your situation I say KEEP IT, I wish I listened to my own advice :( Congrats on the Aurion as well, excellent choice indeed ...

YOU WILL REGRET IT........

Been following this car all over the net for years, I'd keep it because to any one else it's JUST a Corolla so finding top dollar could be hard, just saying, that's if you need it but again without knowing your situation I say KEEP IT, I wish I listened to my own advice :( Congrats on the Aurion as well, excellent choice indeed ...

Too late now unfortunately mate. The car sold 6-days after I listed it online. Fortunately I ended up getting what I wanted for it and the new owner absolutely loves it :). Thanks! Feel free to check out my Aurion build thread: http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/51519-my-06-toyota-aurion-sx6-sportivo/

Edited by Full-Throttle