Missing Time & Date from Posts

Snowy68

Hi,

What happened to the Date and Time on each post? A Post number is not much help for a topic with lots of entries. I often go back and look at dates to see where the thread was up to last time I looked and read on from there.

Any chance of getting them added back in, or am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Snowy68

I think they're still there Snowy, its just that the font has gone so ridiculously small that you can't actually read it. But I've been wondering about this myself as its been annoying me too. Wonder if changing the way we view the forum would make a difference..

Edit: Okay, when I typed this there was no date visible on the post above and now there is. Issue fixed or is it intermittent?

Edited by Tash

I think they're still there Snowy, its just that the font has gone so ridiculously small that you can't actually read it. But I've been wondering about this myself as its been annoying me too. Wonder if changing the way we view the forum would make a difference..

Edit: Okay, when I typed this there was no date visible on the post above and now there is. Issue fixed or is it intermittent?

I get the ridiculously small date/time text at work on IE7, but it appears as normal at home on Firefox 3.x

I get the ridiculously small date/time text at work on IE6, but it appears as normal at home on Firefox 3.x

Ah I hadn't really thought about that - I'm running IE8 here at work and it seems to be flicking between rendering it normally or making it extremely small. Can't say I've paid too much attention using it at home lately as I've been whittling away time in the office hahah