Small Meet or cruise

hey i know this is not the cruise or meet section but as i am a new corolla owner and new to this forum i just wanted to put forward this post to you a little more upfront cheers guys

hey guys im trying to organise a small meet or little cruise for the penrith or anyone willing to travel too

basicly cus im a newbie to a few forums since i bought a new car it would be good too just so that a few of the local car lovers can all meet up

anyway the idea is penrith krispy kreme not sure of times or dates just wanted to know how many people would be interested

other 2 clubs coming are

MLGA mirage lancer group australia

CCNC central coast modified cars

so let me know what you guys think like i said its nothing big just a chance to meet up and have a bite to eat

cheers guys

oh also i just bought myself sportivo corolla and am obviously interested in learning abit about them so anyone with 1 of those who is coming great ill see you there

cheers guys

LOL

no come on now its got nothing to do with whos car is beter than who's its just all about meeting up with fellow car enthusiests and having a bite to eat and if you wanna organise something between yourselves then go for it i dont mind lol

but remember as a club we are not meant to condone this kinda thing

hehe ;)

anyway guys come on what do you all think

As im not that far from penrith (i.e. blacktown ;) ;) ;)) id be in for heading out as long as i dont have anything on at the time so let us know time & date

As im not that far from penrith (i.e. blacktown ;) ;) ;)) id be in for heading out as long as i dont have anything on at the time so let us know time & date

im in blacktown 2. i wouldnt mind as long as i'm not working

ok guys i was thinking 6th of August first sat of august

meet at 3pm panthers car park behind crispy creme penrith

from what ive seen there has been no posts of anyone being busy that day

reason for 3 is that i though that way people can have either an early dinner or late lunch

or even stick around till later in the night to go to the club

also its not too early or even too late for people to travel if they wanted to come too that way they got plenty of time to get too and from without getting home late or leaving early

anyway post up whos coming like i said in previous posts ive got this posted in a few forums so hopefully we can all meet a few new people while where there

cheers guys

things located within the car park

KFC

Maccas

Burger King (in the club)

Silver Spur

Lone Star

Mini putt putt

golf driving range

aqua golf

and ofcourse panthers itself

Edited by evl_50a