CES Racing and the ZRE Corolla

69.NIX

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has spoken with CES Racing in Brisvegas about some "go fast bits" for a ZRE rolla.

I have been reading how the ZZE team here on the forum have been pleased with there work and was wondering if there is anything available for ZRE's (exhaust & CAI's) .

If anyone has any information, please drop it in here and I'll investigate.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Pete,

i spoke to one of em about 2 months ago, they need a test car to get the CAI up and running, and since no one provided a test car they didnt go ahead with it, so you might wanna double check again

• 2 months later...

For those of you that dont have me on facespace and stalkbook you'll be happy to know that I have been to visit Trev and Boys at CES racing and now have a fully working, non-error code spitting CAI.

Now for those interested, I need to make one thing known to all. The CAI I have will only work with '09 & '10 Builds of the ZRE-152.

Reason: The MAF sensor is different on these models compared to the previous builds.

This was also a full custom job. It doesn't look like much, but the work is top notch and worth every cent. There is one major advantage to the CES CAI compared to others. Easy to fit! No bumper bars were harmed during this installed :)

Just behind the passenger foggy, there is a plastic panel. This is removed and easy access is granted to the filter for cleaning.

Some pics of the install can be found below :)

c5f3ed22.jpgf196615e.jpg9d1b392d.jpg59f7619b.jpg

If there is a big demand from the forum for these, we can get a jig made up and the price might come a bit.

PM for price details :)

Good work pete. Good effort in going to CES and getting custom CAI done. Quite a few of us have already opted for the Injen cai since it was available and easy to get and install, just gotta remove front bumper to change pod filter. I believe charlie is the works with a custom cai with larger slightly larger piping too. :whistling:

on the way!...lol hold you horses :D just awaiting on my fabricator apparently it's almost complete he just need my car for final fitment and awaiting for a MAF sensor mount from the US and it will be up and running. ive been way to busy with work atm so i wont be able to get my car in for a fitment till just after christmas as im flat out till then but i will try get pics when i go pay him a visit next week :D

Pete, in the third pic it shows the pod up high near the bottom of the battery holder. Is this correct or does another length of pipe extend down into the front of the well?

the pipe extends down to a little and the Pod filter sits behind the foggy.

I'll try and get a better pic when its not raining :)