JJCRU23R'S GARAGE SALE - SYDNEY

OK guys, Ive got several prefacelift items for sale @ Western Sydney.

Ill give you as much detail as I can.. all prices NEGOTIABLE, but PLEASE dont bother asking if you cant pay near the price!

ITEM1: FIBREGLASS FRONT BAR

Based on the C-one front bar, I was planning on installing until I saw Trungs bodykit for sale and decided to go with that instead. Will require some work to install. I have seen a couple other corollas in the forum using these exact front bars and they look awesome after all the work is done..

Costs $387.95 @ carmate.com.au, but Im selling for $110 FIRM

IMG_0958.jpg

=====================================================================================

ITEM2:SPOILER & LED BRAKE LIGHT KIT

OEM Spoiler(IM ASSUMING) suits prefacelift+facelift Toyota Corolla Hatchback, needs to be painted.

I bought the spoiler off ebay for $100, although I did try painting it, I never installed. It has a small crack, which is located behind where youd install the brake light, so its basically invisable and makes no difference in appearance once installed (Crack is circled in red). You could have it fixed, but I wouldnt bother and just paint it and put the brake light over it.

Includes brake light kit which cost me $150 @ Penrith Toyota Parts (I have the recipt- pics provided). Comes with all the bits and peices you need to install, as well as the template to show you where to drill into your hatch door.

$110 FIRM.

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

===============================================================================================

ITEM 3: GEARSTICK- SOLD

Gearknob not included.

===============================================================================================

ITEM4:Used chrome altezza tail lights.

The lower red circles are rear fog lights, which did not come standard on my corolla. Others have wired up the brake lights with these so that both red circles light up, I chose not to do that at the time of installing. All bulbs were still working when I removed the tail lights, so you shouldnt have to buy anymore bulbs.

While these are not straight plug and play with the stock tail light wiring harness, my local autoelectrician installed these in in my car in about 30-35 minutes and did was able to connect the tail lights WITHOUT removing the stock tail light wiring harness. Great idea if you wanted the option of swapping back to your OEM tail lights.

I remember buying these for more than $300.

carmate price - $297

ebay - $199

BUY FROM ME- $110 FIRM

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

The only thing wrong with the light:

the passenger side brake light, the plastic holder bit melted away after the bulb went loose. Was glued back into place. Not difficult to remove if you need to replace the bulb. No noticable difference once installed.

IMG_0978.jpg

=====================================================================================

ITEM5: prefacelift silver painted grille.

Toyota Emblem not included, perfect fit/replacement for stock grill. $20.

IMG_0960.jpg

ITEM6: prefacelift OEM GRILLE

Toyota Emblem is not removable. SOLD!IMG_0961.jpg

BUMP!

Cmon guys! ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE PEOPLE!

The tail lights have great potential.. if your car were blue/red/white... imagine what it would look like if the chrome areas of the tail light were painted the same colour as your car! others have done similar jobs on their headlights and they look awesome. Theres a DIY on how to do the job on the headlight.. sure the same can be applied to these tail lights.

And the spoilers gotta be good 4 someone out there!

Would be great if I can have most of these sold off sooner rather than later. will place it all on ebay within a few days.

Jase

ITEM4:Used chrome altezza tail lights.

The lower red circles are rear fog lights, which did not come standard on my corolla. Others have wired up the brake lights with these so that both red circles light up, I chose not to do that at the time of installing. All bulbs were still working when I removed the tail lights, so you shouldnt have to buy anymore bulbs.

While these are not straight plug and play with the stock tail light wiring harness, my local autoelectrician installed these in in my car in about 30-35 minutes and did was able to connect the tail lights WITHOUT removing the stock tail light wiring harness. Great idea if you wanted the option of swapping back to your OEM tail lights.

I remember buying these for more than $300.

carmate price - $297

ebay - $199

BUY FROM ME- $120

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

The only thing wrong with the light:

the passenger side brake light, the plastic holder bit melted away after the bulb went loose. Was glued back into place. Not difficult to remove if you need to replace the bulb. No noticable difference once installed.

IMG_0978.jpg

ITEM5: prefacelift silver painted grille.

Toyota Emblem not included, perfect fit/replacement for stock grill. $20.

IMG_0960.jpg

ITEM6: prefacelift OEM GRILLE

Toyota Emblem is not removable. Good as new, $20

IMG_0961.jpg

hey man

i am very interested in the chrome lights, would you take $100? + postage to Brisbane QLD?

pm me

thanks

just realised i had photobucket pics...

heres the pics from when i trial fitted..

DSCF1925.jpg

DSCF1926.jpg

DSCF1927.jpg

DSCF1928.jpg

this is the original c-one compared to mine

frontbarrs.jpg

heres a pic of another car i saw @ one of the tocau meets a few years back. same carmate bar.. perfect fit except they ran into something just before the meet.

DSCF1561.jpg

Is item 5 a JDM runx grille? Any chance you could get the Netz badge on it for me for a price? If so, let me know the price inclusive of shipping to Vic.

cheers.

I did buy it with the RUNX badge on it, so I guess it is JDM. Ive took the RUNX badge off the grille thats for sale and Im using the badge on a grille that has chrome around the edges.

I dont understand dude.. you want me to buy a Netz badge for you? Or are you selling a Netz badge?

If you are interested in the grille, let me know. I think someone else is selling a netz badge on the forum... no idea if it fits or not.

Any chance you could get the Netz badge on it for me for a price? If so, let me know the price inclusive of shipping to Vic.

I dont understand dude.. you want me to buy a Netz badge for you? Or are you selling a Netz badge?

lol. Thought it was pretty clear, but nvm now since its sold. smile.gif

I'm trying to sell things from this thread- not buy stuff! Besides, I've only ever heard of the corolla parts being referred to as allex, runx or e12.. Never heard bout netz before.

EDIT - just looked up NETZ.. its linked to the current corolla models... nothing to do with 1zz/2zz corollas.

I've only ever heard of the corolla parts being referred to as allex, runx or e12.. Never heard bout netz before.

EDIT - just looked up NETZ.. its linked to the current corolla models... nothing to do with 1zz/2zz corollas.

FYI:

I have seen Rav4, Vitz/Yaris, ZZE & ZRE Corollas with the netz badge on the grille before. Toyota cars that are bought from a NETZ dealer in Japan, will have the Netz badge on it.

Toyota Japan now has 4 competing dealer networks:Toyota, Toyopet, Corolla and Netz (merged with Vista).

Fair enough! Never noticed a zze with a netz badge on the forum b4 though. Anyways, the conquest grill and the spoiler&led brake light kit is SOLD!

• 3 weeks later...

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 26

200 series won’t shift past 4th gear

2. 7

which engine oil

3. 0

G’day from NSW

4. 3

Head Unit Replacement for 2010 Toyota Corolla Hatch

5. 0

Landcruiser 200 GPS

6. 1